PDA

View Full Version : new beer warning labels

angela5
26-Feb-06, 00:44
The consumption of alcohol:

causes you to think you are whispering when your not.

causes you to dance like a idiot and with anyone.

causes you to tell your friends you love them over and over.

causes you to think that you can sing.

causes you to think ex-lovers want you to call them at 4 in the morning.

causes you to think you have kung fu powers resulting in you getting your ass kicked.

causes you to roll over in the morning and see something scary.

causes the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

causes a disturbance in the time-space continuum where gaps of time seem to literally disappear.

causes you to think people are laughing with you.

causes you to wonder what happened to your bra.

krieve
26-Feb-06, 00:45
lol good one angela

ice box
26-Feb-06, 00:50
so true lol

Cedric Farthsbottom III
26-Feb-06, 00:55
Good one Angela 5....hee-hee-hee!!!!!

angela5
26-Feb-06, 03:31
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_13_5.gif Anyone got any they want to add to the consumption of alcohol..and the things it makes you do?

Saveman
26-Feb-06, 16:19
It makes the room spin like it's a record player...... or is that labyrinthitis?

connieb19
26-Feb-06, 20:23
I've just discovered i'm wearing a big pair of peach Y fronts....:confused:
I must have picked up the wrong pair off the bedroom floor this morning.( it was still dark). So, if any-one has my tigger and winnie the pooh panties with Wednesday written on the front, please feel free to pm me so they can be returned!!! Thanks!!:eek:

Moira
26-Feb-06, 20:51
I've just discovered i'm wearing a big pair of peach Y fronts....:confused:
I must have picked up the wrong pair off the bedroom floor this morning.( it was still dark). So, if any-one has my tigger and winnie the pooh panties with Wednesday written on the front, please feel free to pm me so they can be returned!!! Thanks!!:eek:

Oh lol Connie - Y-fronts of all things - how awful - I hope you're going to change in time for the quiz :grin:

I was going to ask if it was your bedroom floor - but I won't - cos that's dead nosy & I'm not at all nosy! :evil

connieb19
26-Feb-06, 20:57
Oh lol Connie - Y-fronts of all things - how awful - I hope you're going to change in time for the quiz :grin:

I was going to ask if it was your bedroom floor - but I won't - cos that's dead nosy & I'm not at all nosy! :evilI don't know who's bedroom floor it was...and \i wasn't waiting about to find out..lol I was hoping someone else might be able to tell me[para]

pops
26-Feb-06, 22:04
WHEN US GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE
LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR
HOURS AGO.

5. WE DROP OUR 3:00 A.M. SUBMARINE SANDWICH ON THE FLOOR
(WHICH WE'RE EATING EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT THE LEAST BIT HUNGRY), PICK IT UP ANDCARRY ON EATING IT

6.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE
LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

7. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAYS BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

8. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US

9. THE MAN WE'RE FLIRTING WITH USED TO BE OUR 5TH YEAR TEACHER.

10. THE URGE TO TAKE OFF ARTICLES OF CLOTHING, STAND ON A TABLE AND SING OR DANCE BECOMES STRANGELY OVERWHELMING TO US.

11. OUR EYES JUST DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO STAY OPEN ON THEIR OWN SO WE KEEP THEM HALF CLOSED AND THINK IT LOOKS EXOTICALLY SEXY.

12. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

13. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN.

14. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (er, or, the mop?)

15. WE START EVERY CONVERSATION WITH A BOOMING, "DON'T
TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT..."

16. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

17. OUR HUGS BEGIN TO RESEMBLE WRESTLING TAKE-DOWN MOVES.

18. WE ARE TIRED SO WE JUST SIT ON THE FLOOR (WHEREVER WE HAPPEN TO BE STANDING) AND TAKE A QUICK NAP.

19. WE BEGIN LEAVING THE BUTTONS OPEN ON OUR BUTTON FLY PANTS TO CUT DOWN ON THE TIME WE'RE IN THE BATHROOM AWAY FROM OUR DRINK.

20. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT
THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT...ENJOY IT!!!

pops
26-Feb-06, 22:05
love it lol! how true is it tho lol!

pops
26-Feb-06, 22:05
WHEN US GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE
LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR
HOURS AGO.

5. WE DROP OUR 3:00 A.M. SUBMARINE SANDWICH ON THE FLOOR
(WHICH WE'RE EATING EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT THE LEAST BIT HUNGRY), PICK IT UP ANDCARRY ON EATING IT

6.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE
LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

7. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAYS BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

8. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US

9. THE MAN WE'RE FLIRTING WITH USED TO BE OUR 5TH YEAR TEACHER.

10. THE URGE TO TAKE OFF ARTICLES OF CLOTHING, STAND ON A TABLE AND SING OR DANCE BECOMES STRANGELY OVERWHELMING TO US.

11. OUR EYES JUST DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO STAY OPEN ON THEIR OWN SO WE KEEP THEM HALF CLOSED AND THINK IT LOOKS EXOTICALLY SEXY.

12. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

13. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN.

14. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (er, or, the mop?)

15. WE START EVERY CONVERSATION WITH A BOOMING, "DON'T
TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT..."

16. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

17. OUR HUGS BEGIN TO RESEMBLE WRESTLING TAKE-DOWN MOVES.

18. WE ARE TIRED SO WE JUST SIT ON THE FLOOR (WHEREVER WE HAPPEN TO BE STANDING) AND TAKE A QUICK NAP.

19. WE BEGIN LEAVING THE BUTTONS OPEN ON OUR BUTTON FLY PANTS TO CUT DOWN ON THE TIME WE'RE IN THE BATHROOM AWAY FROM OUR DRINK.

20. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT
THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT...ENJOY IT!!!

dozerboy
26-Feb-06, 22:55
causes you to wonder what happened to your bra.

Apart from the quote above, I agree!! Have never worn one, so not a problem for me!!

It also makes you, for what reason I do not know, want to try to walk in a straight line, when obviously you can't! It doesn't bother you any other time how you walk!!

Bingobabe
27-Feb-06, 01:42
22. you put on your make up so thick that people think your a drag queen
23. you tell a total stranger all your personal problems
24. you sing abba on the karaoke and actullay belive your the reason pop idol was invented

Just a few things that are familar to me

wickerinca
27-Feb-06, 04:33
Oh! The youth of today:roll: ..........I am so glad that I haven't grown up much[lol] [lol]

connieb19
28-Feb-06, 09:34
Having to go to work on a Monday morning and face everyone at work, not knowing who you saw or what you were saying.[mad] Theres always one who's only to glad to fill you in on all the blank bits....:eyes

angela5
28-Feb-06, 10:23
Theres always one who's only to glad to fill you in on all the blank bits....:eyes

[lol] [lol] so true connie.....lol