PDA

View Full Version : Epiphone/Gibson Sheraton (Korean not Chinese))

~~Tides~~
06-Apr-09, 11:17
Hello folks.

I'm offering for sale today an Epiphone Sheraton which, first things first, I bought on the premise that it was a pristine guitar. It is not a pristine guitar, but what it is is an excellent guitar that needs a bit of TLC for its potental to be realised. I do not have time nor the desire for such TLC, hence the reason for the sale. This guitar is just a short way of being a beauty.

It was made in 1996 in Korea, so is, in many opinions, superior to the Chinese Epiphones of today. As such these are getting a bit rarer now. So this guitar really could be an investment.

But it does need to be viewed first, as I said it does need a bit of work, so £330 is my price.

I am under a bit of time pressure here as I have to decide whether to send it back to where it came from or sell it up here. If you are interested, please drop me a line today, 07732131210. If you are over at the Thurso side I could meet you half way in Watten, where you could view the guitar.

p.s. comes with Epiphone case.

~~This offer is only open until tonight, but I am happy to take the guitar to you, for anyone seriously interested to have a look, just give me a ring on the above number~~

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3406/3417925728_dfcb0d8f5d.jpg?v=0
(its the one on the left)