PDA

View Full Version : Screensaver

porshiepoo
06-Apr-09, 08:13
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what I would need to make one of those screensavers that flip through photos?
I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

Cheers

plasticjock
07-Apr-09, 20:50
Try Webshots.
Free program download.
Create your own screensaver with your own uploaded pictures or choose from the hundreds of thousands on the Webshots domain.

www.webshots.com

Metalattakk
07-Apr-09, 20:51
OK, I'm presuming you're using Windows Xp.

Right-click on your Desktop, and select 'Properties'.

Select the 'Screensaver' tab at the top, and in the 'Screensaver' drop-down, choose 'My Pictures Slideshow'

The click on the 'Settings' button and turn off the 'Use transitional effects...' option - unless of course you'd prefer to use transitional effects. :D.

Here you can also choose which folder to use the images from - it's set by default to your My Pictures folder.

If you want to use another folder, copy and paste your preferred images into that folder, and then only they will be used.

Hope that explains more than it confuses. ;)

Bobinovich
07-Apr-09, 21:15
...If you want to use another folder, copy and paste your preferred images into that folder, and then only they will be used...

LOL and having been on the receiving end of a picture screensaver which I REALLY didn't want to see, please can I urge anyone doing this to be very careful what pictures / picture folders they include :eek:

wifie
07-Apr-09, 21:20
[lol] Tell us more!!! [lol]