PDA

View Full Version : Girls night in!!!

kanenka
05-Apr-09, 15:43
A good excuse for having the girls round and a few drinks,
karen miller,occumster is now doing virgin vie parties around our area, they have lovely stuff make up,skincare,jewellery and homeware and you get a good laugh at the parties with games etc.
Her details are on the business section under virgin vie, give her a call for a good girly night in!!!
Xx

kanenka
20-May-09, 11:38
new catalogues out now!!!

fantastic offers for booking a party !!!

may - any skin,cleanse,tone moisturise for only £10 (save up to £40)
june - self tanning kit!!! perfect for summer!!

check business section for contact details of your local virgin vie consultant!!

stunning products!!! earn £37:50 to spend in catalogue if have party sales of £250.!!! fantastic!!!

thankyou.

flowertot
24-May-09, 01:20
Seeing as someone is recommending Virgin vie on here, thought I would mention about Body shop at home.

They have some great deals on in June (1/2 price on certain shower gels, body butters and perfumes)

They also do great hostess rewards i.e. £25 of free shopping and 70% discounted shopping.

There is also new and exciting products coming soon, they also offer exclusive products that you can't buy in-store or online, like the coconut shimmer body butter.

If this sounds interesting, please contact Susan Green via the business index or pm me and I will pass on your details.