PDA

View Full Version : can someone recommend a good psychic in caithness

icekah
04-Apr-09, 22:03
hi
i know this thread has been going already a while back, but can anyone recommend a really good psychic in caithness apart from christine in john o groats as ive been to her several times, this wouldbe really appreciated
ta

Fran
05-Apr-09, 01:49
I have been to one in John o Groats, one in watten and one in Reay. The one in Reay was very good.

katarina
05-Apr-09, 13:11
Didn't know there was one in Reay. Who's that then?

hotrod4
05-Apr-09, 13:37
She knows who she is, after all shes psychic!!!!![lol]

Julia
05-Apr-09, 13:58

She was at the Mediumship evening on Friday night at the Francis Street club, you can find her via here (http://caithnessspiritualcentre.web.officelive.com/rosellis.aspx)

teenybash
05-Apr-09, 14:19
hi
i know this thread has been going already a while back, but can anyone recommend a really good psychic in caithness apart from christine in john o groats as ive been to her several times, this wouldbe really appreciated
ta

It would depend what you are looking for..............if you are looking for news of a loved one who has passed over, you would need to consult a Medium as not all psychics are mediums.

justine
05-Apr-09, 14:55
If they are a good psychic, then they will know that you are looking for one, he/she will be in contact.....:lol::lol:

butterfly
05-Apr-09, 15:51
If they are a good psychic, then they will know that you are looking for one, he/she will be in contact.....:lol::lol:

No,they can only get in touch with the dead,not the living.:lol:

Fran
05-Apr-09, 18:15
Her name is roz and they are on caithness org.but i can't remember their name on here. You can get roz at RGoldenphoenix@aol.com
They will be in Francis Street club again early next month. Have a look at their web site for all their events.

katarina
05-Apr-09, 19:57
has anyone had healing? how was it for you?

Fisherbigin
05-Apr-09, 21:35
Try Skins on a Friday nicht. ;)[lol]

katarina
06-Apr-09, 17:46
I found Christine to be very good but a bit pricey now. Maria from Watten is also very good and still very reasonable. Both have been very acurate with me.