PDA

View Full Version : easter picnic

ciderally
04-Apr-09, 21:54
getting the family together for an old fashioned picnic on sunday...with all the kids egg rolling ect come rain or shine...just wondering whare to go..thats not too far from wick, and with wheel chair access...any suggestions folks....

domino
04-Apr-09, 22:10
Why not the cannon at the river?

ciderally
04-Apr-09, 22:19
Why not the cannon at the river?
hey forgot about that place.....good idea...hill for the egg rolling plus the swings ect...yep going on the short list cheers xx

teenybash
04-Apr-09, 22:59
getting the family together for an old fashioned picnic on sunday...with all the kids egg rolling ect come rain or shine...just wondering whare to go..thats not too far from wick, and with wheel chair access...any suggestions folks....

What a lovely idea........I hope the sun shines for you and you have a great time.

butterfly
05-Apr-09, 01:17
Just tell the kids to watch out for the dog poo lol!

Aaldtimer
05-Apr-09, 02:47

Are you not a week early?:confused

ciderally
05-Apr-09, 13:04
Are you not a week early?:confused
no no no ...easter picnic next sunday...but going by the weather today looks like we will need to wrap up and take a few tents..tee hee..ah but we are hardy up here ...whats a gale force storm to us:roll:

catran
05-Apr-09, 23:23
Good for you, hope the weather stays good, the Canon , years and years since I have been there but what happy memories,needless to say no swings in them days of yore but it was always good fun. Have a lovely day and enjoy.

horseman
06-Apr-09, 05:54
I remember many years ago we were taken up the river to the 'fairies hill'.
Now that really was smashing:D
Pity it is not wheelchair accessable though.

domino
06-Apr-09, 19:51
Bring back the boaties