PDA

View Full Version : What I'm expecting, thanks to you!

alex
04-Apr-09, 18:30
Okay, I'm killing time while I sell off my remaining stuff and stuck in a boring hotel room in Lusaka had to play on my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToeTfMfrYRo

I hope it's not at all realistic!

See you in a couple of weeks, I hope.

shazzap
04-Apr-09, 18:45
Okay, I'm killing time while I sell off my remaining stuff and stuck in a boring hotel room in Lusaka had to play on my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToeTfMfrYRo

I hope it's not at all realistic!

See you in a couple of weeks, I hope.

The weather is just that today but, Thursday and Friday were glorious

wifie
04-Apr-09, 19:16
Not bad alex but folk tend to use the pavements! ;)

canuck
04-Apr-09, 19:21
Wifie, I think that you have caught the spirit of my reaction. I don't remember there ever being a lack of vehicle traffic on that street. Wandering along the roadway could be quite dangerous.

gleeber
04-Apr-09, 19:27
Coming from that direction he is probably coming from the Newmarket, heading for either the Pentland or the St clair or more likely considering he hasnt got his jacket he's coming from the bookies. :lol:
cool shoes Alex

alex
04-Apr-09, 19:41
Coming from that direction he is probably coming from the Newmarket, heading for either the Pentland or the St clair or more likely considering he hasnt got his jacket he's coming from the bookies. :lol:
cool shoes Alex

Well at least it's Thurso - I wasn't even sure of that [lol]

I borrowed the shoes - I only have sandals, this week.

canuck
04-Apr-09, 20:00
The second you land in the UK you will need to invest in waterproof boots, woollen socks, thermals, flannel shirts, some fleeces and a heavy duty rain coat. Sandals are out. I haven't worn mine yet and I've been through 3 summers.

alex
04-Apr-09, 21:07
Not bad alex but folk tend to use the pavements! ;)
Ah but then I would have been way over there and you couldn't have seen me. Besides, cartoons can't be run over! They just bounce back :lol:

wifie
04-Apr-09, 21:54
Well as long as you remember you are not a cartoon alex you will be laughing!

alex
04-Apr-09, 22:06
Well as long as you remember you are not a cartoon alex you will be laughing!

Flash memory of that moment at the end of "Almost an Angel" when the truck thunders along the road.

Wifie, you'll only ever find out if you're there to see me. Perhaps at the ... aghh the names of the pubs have gone but I promise it won't be in the bookies :)

Goodness wow! over a hundred views in three hours and all from you guys (and it's Saturday night). I didn't tell anyone else about this vid.

I'm going to have to be very quiet when I arrive, especially now you know what I look like - if I was a cartoon.

On the other hand, is there anyone in Caithness interested in animation? I might put something in the hobby section.