PDA

View Full Version : Photo Price

porshiepoo
03-Apr-09, 21:26
I'm sticking this in here cos no one in Pets Corner appears to have a clue.

Does anyone know how much the photos cost that were taken of pets at PAH last weekend?
I have to go and look at the photos tomorrow but I've lost the leaflet I was given and would like to know how much to take in case we want our photos.
I believe the prices were on the leaflet that the guy gave out.

Cheers

Fran
04-Apr-09, 02:20
I took my dog there for photoes and have to return tomorrow but dont think I will buy one as they were over £10 each. I have left the leaflet in the car so cannot say the cost exactly but they were definetly over £10 each.

porshiepoo
04-Apr-09, 07:52
Thanks for that Fran.
I had a feeling that the prices would be that much. We took 3 dogs but it was mainly to see how Huntly behaved around others and in a shop.
I wasn't entirely pleased with the position of Huntly with the 2 piccies he took and Gizzy wouldn't even put his ears up so I've been wondering whether it would even be worth buying them - especially if 3 piccies is gonna cost us more like forty quid. It's not as if we'll even hang them up, plus as a photographer myself I already have some great photos.

I'm waffling now.

:lol:

Fran
05-Apr-09, 01:57
I collected my photoes today but just picked two as they were £14 each and not big. afterwards I regretted it as he had his old collar on and I have plenty of pictures at home which i have taken. I think it was the plain white background that made it look good. They will dispose of all the photoes on monday night....what a waste.....so you have to phone by 5pm monday if you want to order more. Not worth £28!!!

porshiepoo
05-Apr-09, 08:31
Does the guy have a website where you can check the pictures out or do you have to go to PAH?

What a waste of pictures! :confused