PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a LPG van serviced?

Stefan
03-Apr-09, 09:19
My Ford Transit has a LPG conversion that I haven't used yet. I bought it a few weeks ago and was told the LPG system wasn't working, it wouldn't switch over. However, the LPG tank is empty.
As there is an open ended hose hanging at the back I am reluctant to fill it with LPG to try it. Never had an LPG car before, so no idea if that hose should be there.
Is there anywhere in Caithness who can service an LPG system? Garage, workshop, car dealer?

Thanks for reading.

mallster
03-Apr-09, 13:58
Is there anywhere left to get LPG for a start? the elmtree is closed in wick now!

EDDIE
03-Apr-09, 17:18
My Ford Transit has a LPG conversion that I haven't used yet. I bought it a few weeks ago and was told the LPG system wasn't working, it wouldn't switch over. However, the LPG tank is empty.
As there is an open ended hose hanging at the back I am reluctant to fill it with LPG to try it. Never had an LPG car before, so no idea if that hose should be there.
Is there anywhere in Caithness who can service an LPG system? Garage, workshop, car dealer?

Thanks for reading.

Any garage should be able to fix it but u will have to fill the lpg to try it or fix it for all you no the last person might have not tightend the coupling down it might be something silly.