PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Brenon!

ShelleyCowie
02-Apr-09, 14:14
Well i got sent a new picture of my new kitten Brenon. He is getting so big now! Will be getting him in just under 2 weeks but thought i would set up an introduction for him now! :D

This is Brenon at 2 weeks old

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9909/dsc00096sba.jpg

This is the picture i got yesterday. Think he is about 6 weeks.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9892/dsc00135s.jpg

teenybash
02-Apr-09, 14:55
He is a little beauty Shelly and one little pussycat that won't want of cuddles, that's for sure.....I bet you are just dying for him to come home to you.:D

kitty
02-Apr-09, 18:56
He's gorgeous Shelley, I love tabby cats :D

Liz
02-Apr-09, 19:01
Oh bless him he's gorgeous!:D Hello Brenon!

binbob
02-Apr-09, 19:11
Well i got sent a new picture of my new kitten Brenon. He is getting so big now! Will be getting him in just under 2 weeks but thought i would set up an introduction for him now! :D

This is Brenon at 2 weeks old

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9909/dsc00096sba.jpg

This is the picture i got yesterday. Think he is about 6 weeks.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9892/dsc00135s.jpg
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............CUTI E PIE.

ShelleyCowie
02-Apr-09, 20:51
He is lovely aint he! :Razz Cana wait to get him home!

Balto is getting his brother who is a little ginger fluff ball! He is lovely too! No sure who is gettin the sister.

Got everything ready for Brenon coming. Litter tray and all that! Fintan has been told he is getting a new friend. He said as long as he does not try and steal his sleeping hole then its fine! [lol]

carasmam
02-Apr-09, 23:58
What a honey pie :D

butterfly
03-Apr-09, 00:02
He is lovely shelley and a nice name for him too!

ShelleyCowie
03-Apr-09, 00:13
He is lovely shelley and a nice name for him too!

Brenon is yet another Father Ted name. Its after Bishop Len Brenon. lol. So thats Fintan Stack we have....now a Brenon!

Before there has been Eoin (pronounced Yone), there has been a few Ted's and Dougal's too!! [lol]

Aaldtimer
03-Apr-09, 02:00
Should it no be Brennan?:confused

ShelleyCowie
03-Apr-09, 13:40
Should it no be Brennan?:confused

Yeah but i like the spelling Brenon better. It took me a while to decide. But went with Brenon. :Razz

Iris
03-Apr-09, 17:21
That is such a lovely looking kitten Shelley. You must be getting stacked out with wee furries now......but theres always room for just one more isn't there?;)
I hope everyone settles down together ok.

ShelleyCowie
03-Apr-09, 17:26
That is such a lovely looking kitten Shelley. You must be getting stacked out with wee furries now......but theres always room for just one more isn't there?;)
I hope everyone settles down together ok.

He just looks like a wee fuzz ball dont he! :Razz

I have never had a tabby before. infact i have never had a bengal X before either. I have only had experience with pure bengals. But his parents are very timid, dont bite or scratch.

There is room for plenty more! Maybe a dog or 5 lol! Naw i may have to wait to get a bigger house before i get anymore. Need room for a turtle! :Razz

Iris
03-Apr-09, 18:51
He'll be fine. lots of love and cuddles.

only five dogs? go for six and make things even!;)

I have five dogs amongst other things......

ShelleyCowie
04-Apr-09, 14:16
He'll be fine. lots of love and cuddles.

only five dogs? go for six and make things even!;)

I have five dogs amongst other things......

Oh dont tempt me to get more pets! My house is near a zoo as it is! And my OH would kill me!! :lol:

Brenon will do for now! Cant wait til he comes home! :Razz

ShelleyCowie
15-Apr-09, 16:06
Only have to wait til tomorrow now! :) Would have got him today but had an emergency to deal with. Im sure i can hold on 1 more day though! :Razz

balto
15-Apr-09, 16:31
Only have to wait til tomorrow now! :) Would have got him today but had an emergency to deal with. Im sure i can hold on 1 more day though! :Razz
well shelley if brennon is anything like benny you are in for fun, got little benny today and he thinks he is a tiger lol, but so friendly, bet you cvant wait to meet brennon.

ShelleyCowie
15-Apr-09, 16:56
well shelley if brennon is anything like benny you are in for fun, got little benny today and he thinks he is a tiger lol, but so friendly, bet you cvant wait to meet brennon.

U will need to get some photos up o wee benny! I have only seen the one u sent me through text! Take lots o snaps and post em! :)

I have everything sitting waiting for him coming! But tomorrow at mid day he will be here! EEK!

Blondie
15-Apr-09, 16:58

Waiting for a photo Balto :)

ShelleyCowie
16-Apr-09, 13:04
Still waiting for Brenon, surely not long now eh. Been up since like 8am! Lol! Filled up his bowl with kitten food, got litter tray ready, toys all set out. Now i just need the kitten! :)

Blondie
16-Apr-09, 13:40
Shelley, you're like a bairn at Christmas :lol:

Liz
16-Apr-09, 14:33
Shelley I'd be as exicted as you!!! Give Brenon a cuddle from Auntie Liz when he arrives.:D

ShelleyCowie
16-Apr-09, 14:37
Shelley, you're like a bairn at Christmas :lol:

Oh i really am! Cant wait!

Shelley I'd be as exicted as you!!! Give Brenon a cuddle from Auntie Liz when he arrives.:D

Will do Liz! He will be arriving later this afternoon. The woman is having some car trouble so will take him in later. Now i need to find something to pass time!

ShelleyCowie
16-Apr-09, 23:17
Well everyone Brenon is here!

What a tiny little kitten! He is smaller than my trainer and am only a size 5! He has had a very good sniff around and has taken to me pretty well. I am wearing a hoodie and he crept inside my pocket and curled up! Bless eh!

He is lovely! Will get photos tomorrow! :Razz

teenybash
17-Apr-09, 11:13
He sounds lovely a real little snuggly bundle....looking forward to the pics.
Give him a gentle hug from Teeny.

ShelleyCowie
17-Apr-09, 11:37
Gave him a tiny hug for u Teeny! He has definetely come out his shell today and what a welcome i got this morning. He has not stopped running around today lol!

He seems to like running from my foot right up to my shoulder, climbing the curtains and eating athruns feet.

Here are some photos, they are not very good because i cant get him to sit still!!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6193/dsc01019u.jpg

Just to show how small he is i put the sky remote next to him!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2476/dsc01010i.jpg

Liz
17-Apr-09, 11:59
Oh is such a cute wee teeny Shelley!:D

I am all broody now!

balto
17-Apr-09, 15:31
Gave him a tiny hug for u Teeny! He has definetely come out his shell today and what a welcome i got this morning. He has not stopped running around today lol!

He seems to like running from my foot right up to my shoulder, climbing the curtains and eating athruns feet.

Here are some photos, they are not very good because i cant get him to sit still!!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6193/dsc01019u.jpg

Just to show how small he is i put the sky remote next to him!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2476/dsc01010i.jpg
he looks a lot littler than benny, when we though it was the other way round.

hotrod4
17-Apr-09, 15:35
I dont do cats as I am allergic to them and they know it!!![lol] But she looks a bonny cat all the same.

ShelleyCowie
17-Apr-09, 15:36
he looks a lot littler than benny, when we though it was the other way round.

He is alot smaller than benny!! He is just tiny. Probs about the size of a 5 week old kitten. But he can fair climb. Nothin stops him.

He is petrified o Chris though! [lol]

ShelleyCowie
17-Apr-09, 15:37
I dont do cats as I am allergic to them and they know it!!![lol] But she looks a bonny cat all the same.

Brenon is a boy! Lol! But yeah he is lovely. He disna pick on Athrun. But athrun is definetely interested in him. Wants to pet him constantly! :Razz

teenybash
17-Apr-09, 17:12
He is beautiful Shelley...........what a great pair him and Athrun will make...have fun.:Razz

ShelleyCowie
18-Apr-09, 14:13
Brenon has most certainly settled in now. He has found out that he can climb the stairs so he spent a good 10 minutes running up and down them. He also seems to like to try and get in my hood when im sitting on the couch.

But he is a big sook to me. As soon as a stranger comes in he comes running to me and sits on my shoulder like a parrot! :Razz

grumpy1
19-Apr-09, 20:50
awww he's lovely.. just met his brother benni and he is so cute .... i want one :(

ShelleyCowie
19-Apr-09, 21:16
awww he's lovely.. just met his brother benni and he is so cute .... i want one :(

Benny is massive compared to Brenon! He is tiny so he takes after his mum. But it disna stop him climbing anywhere!

And he is very cocky! Not phased by anything!