PDA

View Full Version : stolen purse

purplelady
01-Apr-09, 23:16
Just want to say thank you to the person who stole my daughthers purseon saturday in the backer , she is a hard work lassie and cannot afford to lose what little money was in it hope it was worth it.

bettedaviseyes
01-Apr-09, 23:55
thats a shame but not any real need to shout it out here (police) hope find the person that toke it but dont hold your breath:roll:

purplelady
02-Apr-09, 00:56
well just want other poeple to be on their guard as she was told 3 were stolen all together that nite so just saying be careful x

butterfly
02-Apr-09, 01:47
Thanks for the warning,i am sure folks will be on their guard now.

purplelady
02-Apr-09, 23:36
your welcome just think it is poeples interest to know there is someone going round stealing from our handbags x

mallster
03-Apr-09, 00:44
That's terrible you'd think they get enough off the social!

*Martin*
03-Apr-09, 00:53
So it was definately 100% stolen, there's no chance she lost it?

butterfly
03-Apr-09, 01:28

3 purses missing in 1 night,dont think so.....:(

Tighsonas4
03-Apr-09, 12:53
im afraid we live in an age where you have to watch your purse no matter where you are tony

purplelady
03-Apr-09, 23:42
yeah it was deffo stolen it is not the first time in the backer either last time was her handbag she got it bak minus the contents ofcause x

mrs and mr brown
04-Apr-09, 10:39
what a shame and i bet that spoiled her night, why do people feel the need that they have to nick things, really gets my blood boiled,

thanks for putting it on here will tell all my pals they will def be on the look out now, thanks again xxx

Solus
04-Apr-09, 11:34
Sorry to hear purse/s were stolen, but in this day nobody should be leaving handbags etc lying around unattended.