PDA

View Full Version : First Class Service

bonami
01-Apr-09, 21:01
I think Sinclairs butchers in Macartur St well worth a visit. I was there today and item I wanted was not in stock they were expecting a fresh delivery and told me that it would be delivered to my door as soon as it arrived. This they did. First class service and very polite staff.

butterfly
02-Apr-09, 03:09
Have you tried their pork and apple burgers?They are yummy yummy.You get great service in that shop and nothing is too much trouble with the staff.Love the happy banter too!:)

twinkle
02-Apr-09, 07:57
Have to agree they are brilliant butcher's and far cheaper prices than the local supermarkets. Always highly recommend them!! :Razz

ashaw1
02-Apr-09, 09:48
Have to agree they are brilliant butcher's and far cheaper prices than the local supermarkets. Always highly recommend them!! :Razz

Have to say i'm a fan of theirs too! Always have a problem getting lamb mince and they always mince some there and then for me. Nothing is ever too much trouble.

hotrod4
05-Apr-09, 13:43
Glad to hear of people supporting local butchers. I use them as well and cant fault them maybe you will pay a couple of p more than the supermakets but its worth it for local meat.