PDA

View Full Version : what would you keep?

unicorn
24-Feb-06, 19:10
If you had to give up every single electrical appliance in your home but one, what would you keep?
I would keep my pc cos I can watch tv on it, read on it, talk to friends, listen to music etc.

willowbankbear
24-Feb-06, 21:31
Kettle, No doubt about it, Can do without tv , computer, ovens toasters , showers,c.d players but Tea??? FORGET IT[lol] :lol: [lol]

SJR
24-Feb-06, 21:32
Kettle, No doubt about it, Can do without tv , computer, ovens toasters , showers,c.d players but Tea??? FORGET IT[lol] :lol: [lol]
totally agree!

connieb19
24-Feb-06, 21:37
It would have to be the hoover for me...i just couldn't live without it..[lol] With the iron coming a very close second...lol[para]

unicorn
24-Feb-06, 21:39
the iron would be the 1st thing out my door :)and if I wanted tea I would light the barbecue lol

krieve
24-Feb-06, 21:42
it would be between the computer and the washing machine i hate hand washing clothes :evil :lol:

ice box
24-Feb-06, 21:46
I would keep my computer can i get rid of the wife as well lol:evil [lol]

nicnak
24-Feb-06, 22:25
Have to agree with Willowbankbear would have to be the kettle just cant do without a cup of tea!

_Ju_
24-Feb-06, 22:29
WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!! I can go to the library for internet. I can make tea on a gas stove. I can pull out the carpets and sweep wooden floors. I do hand wash the dishes any way. But ash clothes....thats two fulltime jobs!

obiron
24-Feb-06, 22:49
same here ju couldnt do without the washing machine. althou when ours packed in the other year managed really well.

angela5
24-Feb-06, 23:01

Totally agree..i just love my tea:lol:

brandy
24-Feb-06, 23:19
God washing machine def.. followed close sec with the fridge!

erli
24-Feb-06, 23:48
God washing machine def.. followed close sec with the fridge!
Fridge for me too, couldn't live without ice cold milk.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
25-Feb-06, 00:03

Aye yer right there Willowbankbear life without a mug of coffee or tea would be unthinkable....that buzz ye get after a bit o' caffeine...it just makes ye feel funkkkkkkkkkky!!:lol:

angela5
25-Feb-06, 00:05
Got to be the kettle.

ice box
25-Feb-06, 00:16
Got to be the kettle.
Just buy a vending machine lol