PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the carribean ....

Tugmistress
30-Mar-09, 21:08
i have the first one, and i have pirates of the carribean at worlds end, is there one in between i haven't got?

joxville
31-Mar-09, 01:38
i have the first one, and i have pirates of the carribean at worlds end, is there one in between i haven't got?
Yes.

1. Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Dead Man's Chest
3. At World's End

Apparently there is going to be a fourth film in the series, subtitled Fountain of Youth.

Tugmistress
31-Mar-09, 07:01
thanks jox, thought i must have missed something when i started watching the worlds end one lol - will go find the middle one to watch too :)

joxville
31-Mar-09, 10:30
I would suggest having a 'Pirates' evening when you've got all three but I suppose you work with a few. [lol]

Tugmistress
31-Mar-09, 13:52
I would suggest having a 'Pirates' evening when you've got all three but I suppose you work with a few. [lol]

:lol: i think you may be right there!

percy toboggan
31-Mar-09, 14:06
Are these films sequentially more dire than the previous one...or better?
Two and three had a dreadful panning from critics. I did see the first one but wished I hadn't, although it did lull me into temporary un-conciousness in the form of a much needed nap.

bettedaviseyes
31-Mar-09, 17:14
i love the first one and the second one is ok but the 3rd film is rubbish:roll::roll:

kitty kat
16-Apr-09, 20:24
i sat down to watch the first one unpteen times and never got an hour into it and i was asleep my daughter put the second one on and i sat and watched it the whole way through i have to say i think the second one is the best for laughs once i had seen this i had to watch the first one just to catch the storyline and finally after many atime asleep i managed to watch it the whole way through great film but not for the younger family members

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Apr-09, 22:08
Leave the Pirates as a trilogy.This is one aw they films thats best not as an outsell.The only film to outsell a trilogy are Die Hard and Star Wars,in my opinion.:lol::lol: