PDA

View Full Version : plastic surgey

Bingobabe
24-Feb-06, 01:27
Whats your thoughts on programs like the swan if you,ve never heard of it basically its about a bunch of people who consider themselves to be the ugly duckling and they get plastic surgey done to make them beautiful like a swan:eyes
Do you think you should let nature take its course or would you have the works?:lol: :roll:

hoskins
24-Feb-06, 15:37
My mummy always said i am beautiful the way i am so if it is good enough for her it is good enough for me lol i am beautiful the way i am lol.

tommy1979
24-Feb-06, 15:54
My mummy always said i am beautiful the way i am so if it is good enough for her it is good enough for me lol i am beautiful the way i am lol.

Is that you Forrest?? :)

hoskins
24-Feb-06, 16:08
lol forrest who ?

BRIE
24-Feb-06, 16:50
Give me the works!! I dont class myself as ugly but there are areas i wouldnt mind improving on. I do wonder what you'd look like in 10 years though they never show you that do they?!

tommy1979
24-Feb-06, 20:49
lol forrest who ?
dont say im bad to ya :lol:

Who is Forrest? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump)

hoskins
24-Feb-06, 20:53
no i am not Forrest gump but life is like a box of chocolates

tommy1979
24-Feb-06, 20:55
no i am not Forrest gump but life is like a box of chocolates

hahaha good one :)

Bingobabe
24-Feb-06, 21:45
Give me the works!! I dont class myself as ugly but there are areas i wouldnt mind improving on. I do wonder what you'd look like in 10 years though they never show you that do they?!totally agree dont know if id get my face done im afraid of scalpals being any were near it but the rest crack on[lol]

nicnak
24-Feb-06, 22:56
Well I have to agree with Brie's opinion I wouldn't say no, a boob lift and a tummy tuck would do for starters having kids is great but boy oh boy does it take its toil on the bod!