PDA

View Full Version : You are stuck on a desert islan and you're allowed three things.What would you have?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Feb-06, 01:06
If it was me I would have:

1)An eternity supply of fags(sorry Bingobabe),that light by themselves.

2)A C.D Player with my favourite C.D in it.

3)The Readers Digest Large Book Of Jokes.:lol:

Bingobabe
24-Feb-06, 01:18
If it was me I would have:

1)An eternity supply of fags(sorry Bingobabe),that light by themselves.

2)A C.D Player with my favourite C.D in it.

3)The Readers Digest Large Book Of Jokes.:lol:
I forgive you i was thinking the same when i read your thread then i rembered id stopped
1)A large supply of alchol
2)My ipod nano(incase you get sick of listening to the same cd over and over
3)A fishing rod never know when the food supply might run low:lol:

paris
24-Feb-06, 07:22
First would be my fags, then my inhalers ha ha , then a dog to keep me company. ( sorry bingo to mention FAGS again )

unicorn
24-Feb-06, 08:19
my pc, cigarettes and coffee

angela5
24-Feb-06, 08:49
My pc, fags and tea..:Razz

cuddlepop
24-Feb-06, 10:21
My three thigs would be .
Dog
music
food .hopefully it would rain just eneogh to collect fresh water.
It would be sheer bliss just think no one too shout at you, no phonecalls,no emails,no letters. no people!!!!!!!!:) Cedric are you taking bookings

MGB1979
24-Feb-06, 11:08
Can't believe you lot that would take fags, surely it would be a good oppontunity to stop? :confused

I'd have:

A football

A guitar

Some hunting gear

scotsboy
24-Feb-06, 11:20
A female companion
A boat
A wind up radio

Geo
24-Feb-06, 12:57
My wife
My son
Ray Mears :)

obiron
24-Feb-06, 15:12
food
hubby
plenty o booze

hoskins
24-Feb-06, 15:16
my family
laptop
food

Alice in Blunderland
24-Feb-06, 17:35
:lol:
Dont need three just one....*Mel Gibson*....nothing else thats me happpppyyyyyy......:lol:

brandy
24-Feb-06, 19:04
romance novels food and water
and im set for life *Grins*

Tymey
24-Feb-06, 19:48
1. Sun cream
2. A lifetime supply of potato salad
3. The well known book, "How to Make Boats Out of Sand"

wickerinca
24-Feb-06, 20:12
My two dogs...........and a boat.

SEB
24-Feb-06, 20:49
Chocolate, Chocolate And More Chocolate!

tommy1979
24-Feb-06, 20:58
A satelite phone so i could call for help and get off said desert island....that would do me :Razz

pedromcgrory
24-Feb-06, 20:59
supply of inhalers ,team of super models ,and a fishing rod to keep me sain away from the girls lol

landmarker
24-Feb-06, 21:06
A radio
Endless supply of red wine or beer
A copy of 'Teach yourself boat building' by A.P. Hartley

connieb19
24-Feb-06, 21:06
supply of inhalers ,team of super models ,and a fishing rod to keep me sain away from the girls lolI'd take pedro, his fishing rod and my teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.lol:eek: :evil

willowbankbear
24-Feb-06, 21:09
1.Loadsa stella
2.my wife
3.hooks for catching fish

Tommy, what about yer burd:p :p

2little2late
24-Feb-06, 23:30
Me, myself and I

Bobinovich
25-Feb-06, 00:37
my family
laptop
food

Ditto but only if the island has wireless broadband & electricity! otherwise it would be:-

my family
food & drink (inc some alcyhol)
a wind up 40Gb iPod loaded with wonderfuel tunes!!

ice box
25-Feb-06, 01:29
1)CRATES OF MAGNORS

2)HUNDREDOF FAGS

3)A CAR DOOR WHY COZ IF IT GETS TO HOT I CAN WIND THE WINDOW DOWN LOL[para] :Razz :confused:

willowbankbear
25-Feb-06, 01:33
1)CRATES OF MAGNORS

2)HUNDREDOF FAGS

3)A CAR DOOR WHY COZ IF IT GETS TO HOT I CAN WIND THE WINDOW DOWN LOL[para] :Razz :confused:

Wher ye gettin e car fae IceBox, & the heat shouldna affect ye coz yer so cool or are ye????? hehehe:Razz

angela5
25-Feb-06, 01:34
Wher ye gettin e car fae IceBox, & the heat shouldna affect ye coz yer so cool or are ye????? hehehe:Razz

[lol] [lol] [lol]

canuck
25-Feb-06, 02:12
I would have:

- 2 players from the caithness.org debate team and

- a cell phone to call for help when the score became so complicated that I could no longer carry out a compitent statistical analysis.

DrSzin
25-Feb-06, 02:41
a cell phone to call for help when the score became so complicated that I could no longer carry out a compitent statistical analysis.I think someone is making fun of some of my posts. :p

I would take a lady with a sexy Wick accent, a portable love nest (including a shower), lots of flowers, a mix-n-match crate of champers, G&T, tonic & lime, some good music, some good food, and a book entitled "Teach yourself to count to three without passing ten on the way". Oh, and a helicopter for when we want to go home. It sounds wonderful.

I'd like to take a DVD of last year's Champion's League final but I think it would end up in the sea immediately, so I'll leave it at home for safe keeping. After all, I don't want to waste the fiver I won last weekend. :)

canuck
25-Feb-06, 04:33
I think someone is making fun of some of my posts. :p

:)

What? Me? Not innocent me! [smirk]

katarina
25-Feb-06, 13:38
My laptop, a generator to operate it, a mobile phone so i can use the internet and get onto Caithness.org.

katarina
25-Feb-06, 13:43
I think someone is making fun of some of my posts. :p

I would take a lady with a sexy Wick accent, :)

Ummm - the wick accent is sexy??????

Weel. noo, am here if ee waant till hev a blether boot ad heve till tek ma computer as weel. Boot ah micht be a peedy bit past ma sell by date for ee.

wickerinca
25-Feb-06, 14:36
Ummm - the wick accent is sexy??????

Weel. noo, am here if ee waant till hev a blether boot ad heve till tek ma computer as weel. Boot ah micht be a peedy bit past ma sell by date for ee.

Ladies are never past their sell by date........we are like a good full-bodied red wine.......we mature!!

wickerinca
25-Feb-06, 14:38
I would have:

- 2 players from the caithness.org debate team and

- a cell phone to call for help when the score became so complicated that I could no longer carry out a compitent statistical analysis.

Now choosing the 2 players from the debate team would definitely be a sticky problem. Me thinks a new thread may be called for but I have to go and paint some cupboards so fill yer boots!!!!

katarina
25-Feb-06, 21:53
Ladies are never past their sell by date........we are like a good full-bodied red wine.......we mature!!

ee'r definately richt air, Weekerinca specially if way spek in ee week accent!
ee young chiels dinna ken what theyre missan'

Zippy
25-Feb-06, 22:01
1. My mobile
2. Mp3 player
3. Lots of booze

I'd have those three things. My phone -because i never go anywhere without it. Mp3 player - i need my music. Booze - It's quite ovbious ain't it?

candyfloss
25-Feb-06, 23:14
1. My mobile
2. Mp3 player
3. Lots of booze

I'd have those three things. My phone -because i never go anywhere without it. Mp3 player - i need my music. Booze - It's quite ovbious ain't it?

Ain't you to young to take booze with you zippy:p

angela5
25-Feb-06, 23:18

Underage drinkers..now you'll find them on a deserted island..:eyes

Zippy
25-Feb-06, 23:30
Haha, Nooooooo.... [para]

katarina
26-Feb-06, 15:03
all the wick family from hell, their friends and associates, and a one seater helicopter to take me home, leaving them there.

Moira
26-Feb-06, 20:35
1. My laptop (with BB connection) because I would hate to miss the fun on the Org, especially the Sunday night quiz

2. My dog - because I love him and he thinks I'm wonderful.

3. Dr Szin & his portable whatsit - with all the contents - sounds very James Bondish - and I am a sucker for all things James Bond. I also love my G&T served with lime. ;)

Sporran
28-Feb-06, 10:25
1. Antonio Banderas :grin:

2. An endless supply of food, drink and toiletries

3. A portable love nest with a shower AND a jacuzzi!