PDA

View Full Version : holidays

celtic lass
30-Mar-09, 19:28
on 2 wks holidays pure bliss no work hope the weather gets better mind you at least if the weather is poor il maybe get some work done in the house (who i am kidding) whats everybody else doing with their holidays

Vistravi
30-Mar-09, 19:49
What holidays!!!

You're lucky you're getting some. Take that its cos the school is off?;)

celtic lass
30-Mar-09, 20:03
yeah its because schools on holidays its fine my kids now in their 20s and theyve left home so i do get the benefits now of the school holidays it gives me time to catch up ha ha

Vistravi
30-Mar-09, 20:11
Aye its a good thing.

I'm waiting for my disclosure to come through for my nursery job and then i satrt there. Nurseries in inverness don't follow the school hols which i think is better as i get to choose my own holidays.;)

Holidays are ace though:D

oldmarine
30-Mar-09, 20:15
I'm among the fortunate. I'm retired and on holiday permanantly.

ShelleyCowie
30-Mar-09, 20:45
I am a full time mum, so i never get a day off work! [lol] Love it though!

telfordstar
30-Mar-09, 20:50
yeah its because schools on holidays its fine my kids now in their 20s and theyve left home so i do get the benefits now of the school holidays it gives me time to catch up ha ha

catch up you say aye aye :lol:

celtic lass
30-Mar-09, 21:53
now now i think youve got a dirty mind but honestly it does give me time to catch up on housey things or the dredded paperwork :( what about you? are you getting a chance to catch up?

telfordstar
30-Mar-09, 22:06
now now i think youve got a dirty mind but honestly it does give me time to catch up on housey things or the dredded paperwork :( what about you? are you getting a chance to catch up?

me a dirty mind you must have me confused with someone else :lol:. No not a chance thats day one nearly over and my heads done in.

celtic lass
30-Mar-09, 22:14
have a dram works wonders:lol:

telfordstar
30-Mar-09, 22:17
have a dram works wonders:lol:

Had a bit to much at weekend think i will stick till a cuppa tea.:D

purplelady
30-Mar-09, 23:17
Just had a week off promised myself would do some decorating well that never happened hehehehe