PDA

View Full Version : Quiz on 26th of feb Cancelled

Apocalypse
23-Feb-06, 20:52
Quiz wos mnt 2 be on 26th but i cannot be quizmaster is week as have 2 go down 2 inverness on sunday nite but some1 else is welcome 2 do it sure Golach lol

golach
23-Feb-06, 23:13
Quiz wos mnt 2 be on 26th but i cannot be quizmaster is week as have 2 go down 2 inverness on sunday nite but some1 else is welcome 2 do it sure Golach lol
Sorry Apocalypse these things happen. Does anyone what to volunteer?

canuck
24-Feb-06, 04:19
Sorry Apocalypse these things happen. Does anyone what to volunteer?

Golach, I don't have the technical skills to run it, nor the time this week to put together a full list of questions, but I could PM a few to someone if he/she were to volunteer to organize the event. I would refrain from answering said questions so you and Rheghead and Moira need not be concerned that I get more points than my entitlement.

squidge
24-Feb-06, 16:27
I would have offered but ill be waving to apocalypse on the way up the road on sundauy as i am going to caithness:D

connieb19
24-Feb-06, 20:38
Did anyone try to pm Bigobabe and let her know that she won the quiz...she might just be interested in doing the next one?:confused: :)

krieve
24-Feb-06, 20:46
connie why don't you do the quiz then

connieb19
24-Feb-06, 20:51
connie why don't you do the quiz thenI am seriously thinking about offering Krieve...but i'd be a bit worried about getting in a ravel with the scores and stuff. I do have a few quiz books i could get the questions from. I think it's only fair if Bingobabe gets first refusal though..:D

krieve
24-Feb-06, 20:55
I am seriously thinking about offering Krieve...but i'd be a bit worried about getting in a ravel with the scores and stuff. I do have a few quiz books i could get the questions from. I think it's only fair if Bingobabe gets first refusal though..:D
so if she says no you can be the next quizmistress

canuck
24-Feb-06, 21:31
You've got my support too.

willowbankbear
25-Feb-06, 09:01
Connie the Quizmistrss!!

It has a great ring to it, Connie for president[lol] [lol] [lol]

connieb19
25-Feb-06, 12:40
okay, if no-one has any objections, i'll do it...:o)
i'll make it general knowledge, 20 questions, and they won't be too difficult so everyone stands a chance.. :eyes

angela5
25-Feb-06, 13:13
good for you connie..

krieve
25-Feb-06, 13:55
Yeh quiz back on lol make them easy connie lol

ice box
25-Feb-06, 14:06
okay, if no-one has any objections, i'll do it...:o)
i'll make it general knowledge, 20 questions, and they won't be too difficult so everyone stands a chance.. :eyes
Cant wait wait connie mind what age iam coz they always seem to be question that were on thing before i was born lol

erli
25-Feb-06, 14:13
Good for you Connie.
Where is everyone getting these new smilies?

angela5
25-Feb-06, 16:28
Good for you Connie.
Where is everyone getting these new smilies?

willowbankbear left the address for it in the mieklejohns thread...

erli
25-Feb-06, 17:05
willowbankbear left the address for it in the mieklejohns thread...

Thanks angela5.