PDA

View Full Version : Gregory's girl

golach
29-Mar-09, 10:24
for those nostalgic film buffs, Gregory's Girl is on STV ( ITV Scotland) at 20:00 tonight

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-09, 20:58
for those nostalgic film buffs, Gregory's Girl is on STV ( ITV Scotland) at 20:00 tonight
Brilliant film golach.Classic in fact.When I first saw it I was told that it was a kiddie film.Until the guys outside the student nurse residence proved this wrong.Notice the start time was 8 the night.I bet you its censored.There's no way they'll do some of the language of it.Especially when the boys tell their window cleaning chum what they saw at the student nurse residence.
One of ma favourite moments in the film is when Chic Murray,playing the headmaster,is playing the piano,a piece he wrote himself.When pupils open the door to see what is going on.When Chic says,"away ye go you naughty boys",he sings it like a lyric in the song.
For anybody who hasn't seen it,ye'll realise at the end of the film how many types of pastry ye can use for baking.:lol::lol:

wifie
29-Mar-09, 22:33
LOL cedric - fantastic description! Yep Gregory's Girl is one of the best films ever!!!! :D