PDA

View Full Version : Cat Killed

simpson
28-Mar-09, 21:23
:~(A cat has just been hit by a car and killed on the road just before Ackergill heading out of Wick no nearby houses about to go and ask posted just incase owner is looking for the cat:~(

horseman
28-Mar-09, 23:03
Good of you to be so thoughtful simpson.

Liz
28-Mar-09, 23:33
Aw poor cat.:~( What colour was it simpson?

simpson
29-Mar-09, 00:02
Not 100% sure as it was a friend that hit the cat they were in a terrible state as it ran right out in front of the car and they are feeling awfull as it could be someones pet, they moved it off the road but looked like a black cat as it was dark at the time, wanted to post on org incase anyone was searching for their cat:~(

Liz
29-Mar-09, 00:54
Not 100% sure as it was a friend that hit the cat they were in a terrible state as it ran right out in front of the car and they are feeling awfull as it could be someones pet, they moved it off the road but looked like a black cat as it was dark at the time, wanted to post on org incase anyone was searching for their cat:~(

It wasn't their fault if the cat ran out in front of them but can understand how they must feel.

It's those who make no effort to avoid cats etc on the road who should feel bad!

binbob
29-Mar-09, 10:15
:~(A cat has just been hit by a car and killed on the road just before Ackergill heading out of Wick no nearby houses about to go and ask posted just incase owner is looking for the cat:~(

sorry to hear this..but u have been very kind to think of the owners and moving the cat off the road.take care

crofter
01-Apr-09, 23:47
Aw poor cat.:~( What colour was it simpson?

The cat is tabby and white. Mostly white though. I saw it this last 2 nights when I was driving home in the van. You won't really see it from a car.

Liz
02-Apr-09, 12:32
The cat is tabby and white. Mostly white though. I saw it this last 2 nights when I was driving home in the van. You won't really see it from a car.

Thanks Crofter.