PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Gizmo???

Iffy
28-Mar-09, 17:31
What has happened to Gizmo - no one has heard from him on their threads - hope everything is ok with him and his eh ??? :confused

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 17:36
I just saw him on another thread. i posted about Muse, Gizmo popped up. :Razz Giz disna like muse.

Iffy
28-Mar-09, 17:39
Ta Shelley

just got a bitty concerned about him !!! ;)

Kevin Milkins
28-Mar-09, 17:39
I spoke to him on Tuesday and he said he wanted to spend sometime washing his hair.;)

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 17:40
lol if in fear post about 'Muse' in the music section. He will jump in and say hi! He is lucky i like him. I dont let just anyone diss Muse!!! [lol]

Iffy
28-Mar-09, 17:42
Shelley -]

eh ????:roll:

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 17:43
Muse = Music Band btw. lol

joxville
28-Mar-09, 17:50
What has happened to Gizmo - no one has heard from him on their threads - hope everything is ok with him and his eh ??? :confused

Occassionally I let him out his cage but I've had to restrict his playtime-he's been an annoying little beggar of late. :D

Gizmo
28-Mar-09, 17:55
BOO! ;)

I'm alive and......well i'm alive :p

Been trying to avoid the Org and other message boards lately, i'm doing an Open Learning computer course (ECDL) and i'm trying to get though it as quick as possible so i can move onto the next course i'm planning to do, and if i get involved in the Org i end up wasting hours upon hours and never get any studying done.

Off back under my rock now ;) i'll lurk from time to time to make sure you're all behaving...lol

wifie
28-Mar-09, 18:33
Off back under my rock now ;) i'll lurk from time to time to make sure you're all behaving...lol

Haha! Not much chance of that! ;) Hope yer gettin on ok wi yer course Giz! :D

Gizmo
28-Mar-09, 18:53
I spoke to him on Tuesday and he said he wanted to spend sometime washing his hair.;)

Indeed...i use 'Wash & Gone' :D

Liz
28-Mar-09, 19:01
Indeed...i use 'Wash & Gone' :D

Did you use shampoo for flyaway hair and it flew away Gizmo?lol

Good luck with your course and well done for doing it!:D

poppett
28-Mar-09, 19:03
Good luck with the course Gizmo. Lurking after being a poster on the org is very difficult.

Kevin Milkins
28-Mar-09, 20:12
BOO! ;)

I'm alive and......well i'm alive :p

Been trying to avoid the Org and other message boards lately, i'm doing an Open Learning computer course (ECDL) and i'm trying to get though it as quick as possible so i can move onto the next course i'm planning to do, and if i get involved in the Org i end up wasting hours upon hours and never get any studying done.

Thats why it took me 20 months instead of 12. lol

Good luck with the rest of your course Gizmo

bettedaviseyes
28-Mar-09, 21:22
who cares:roll:

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 21:54

Em we do....:confused

Gizmo is a beloved orger. :Razz

Amy-Winehouse
29-Mar-09, 00:59

I do, Gizmo is a good poster on here, And if you dina care -why bother posting? If I ever posted something negative , somebody would be right down my neck about it- your turn tonight :Razz

Kevin Milkins
29-Mar-09, 02:36

Why do you feel that you would have to say that?:confused

Gizmo is a good poster and helps to keep this forum alive.

bigbenjokazooie
29-Mar-09, 16:09
with all the other gremlins :D

Iffy
29-Mar-09, 16:15
Ta for all replies from Gizmo's BUDDIES :roll::roll:

Gonna close this thread now as we know that he is OK and studying.

All The best Gizmo