PDA

View Full Version : westies?

brandy
28-Mar-09, 17:14
just wondering is there any westie breeders up here? im thinking of getting a second puppy *Grins* i know glutton for punishment! love westies and have decided to go for a smaller dog this time round!
can you imagine what its going to look like walking bubbles and a lil westie?
should be interesting!
hope someone can help!

davie
28-Mar-09, 17:26
Here is one of these 'orrible little dogs - dont know of anyone breeding them around here !

brandy
28-Mar-09, 17:31
omg how sweet! i love the ears! how can anyone not love them! well bubbles will hate one on principle alone.. her nose is going to be so far out of joint!

Blondie
28-Mar-09, 18:09
Here is one of these 'orrible little dogs - dont know of anyone breeding them around here !

Oi they aren't horrible dogs! They are adorable! :)

Blondie
28-Mar-09, 18:13
Good choice Brandy. I have one and he is a wonderful dog. He has a lovely nature. It took at least 2 or 3 years before he answered a word I said though :lol:

Haven't heard of any breeders up here though. Will ask around for you.

brandy
28-Mar-09, 18:26
well sam and ben... (kids) are 6 (on friday) and 4 and they still dont listen to a aword i say.. in fact its the dog that listens the best! *Grins* so no problems there! and yes please let me know if you hear of any one!

dragonfly
28-Mar-09, 19:14
Jings00 sister used to breed them, not sure if she still does but Jings will be able to tell you