PDA

View Full Version : Passport Photo Booth

neepnipper
28-Mar-09, 08:56
Is there one of those photo booths in Wick or Thurso where you can get a passport sized photo taken?

changilass
28-Mar-09, 09:06
Not a booth, but the big chemist in Thurso take the pics for you, they make sure that you aint blinking or anything, very good with kids too.

jim shoe
28-Mar-09, 09:12
Is there one of those photo booths in Wick or Thurso where you can get a passport sized photo taken?
post office on high street wick

neepnipper
28-Mar-09, 09:23
I'd never noticed one in the post office! Will pop in there this morning, thank you.:D

Venture
28-Mar-09, 10:39
I think there is still one in the Co-op in Wick too.

groater
28-Mar-09, 10:47
tesco wick

jings00
28-Mar-09, 12:33
tesco thurso, just got some done there the other week..it keeps you right for the passport style.
also co op in thurso, have a booth too.

stekar
28-Mar-09, 15:03
You're usually better off going to a photographers. MacDonalds in Wick is very good, if the picture's not right she'll take another one until it's ok and then print it off. Only get one chance in a booth, and her price is less too!

neepnipper
28-Mar-09, 15:17
Thanks for all the replies, got the photos done in the Post Office this morning, amazing I have never noticed any of the mentioned booths!

Kodiak
28-Mar-09, 16:54
Tesco and Co-op in Thurso have them :D

ashaw1
28-Mar-09, 17:43
You're usually better off going to a photographers. MacDonalds in Wick is very good, if the picture's not right she'll take another one until it's ok and then print it off. Only get one chance in a booth, and her price is less too!

The booths these days are much more hi tec than they used to be and are almost idiot proof! Even shows you on the screen what height you need to be sitting at, the alignment your eyes need to be on and reminds you of some very important details (not to smile or have hair covering your face). You preview the pic before it's printed so you do get one than more chance to get it right.

I used one without any problems and if i can do it anyone can!