PDA

View Full Version : RDI Services

Venture
26-Mar-09, 22:44
I would like to give a mention to RDI Services, 2 Princes Street, Thurso. who offer plumbing, heating and energy services. They recently connected up a gas cooker for my son and did an excellent job as well as being very reasonably priced. Would thoroughly recommend them. Telephone Thurso 01847 891887.

dragonfly
26-Mar-09, 23:18
I'll second that Venture, Ryan put a radiator into my utility room at the beginning of this year, and was done in no time and left it nice and tidy

Humerous Vegetable
15-Apr-09, 15:26
I would like to give a mention to RDI Services, 2 Princes Street, Thurso. who offer plumbing, heating and energy services. They recently connected up a gas cooker for my son and did an excellent job as well as being very reasonably priced. Would thoroughly recommend them. Telephone Thurso 01847 891887.

Was interested in the recommendations for this company and have been trying to get in touch with them for a quote on some work I need doing, but 2 Princes Street seems to be an estate agent and the phone number you gave just keeps shrieking at me. Is there another way to track them down? Thanks.

dragonfly
15-Apr-09, 18:09
RDI is connected to the Estate Agents so the address is correct. Try this phone number 01847 891918, other one in Venture's post is fax number

eezymover
15-Apr-09, 21:08
very quick efficient service. Used ryan twice nothing is to much of a problem to him.tele;07979260813

Venture
15-Apr-09, 21:49
Was interested in the recommendations for this company and have been trying to get in touch with them for a quote on some work I need doing, but 2 Princes Street seems to be an estate agent and the phone number you gave just keeps shrieking at me. Is there another way to track them down? Thanks.

My apologies for the error and thanks to Dragonfly for the correct number. I was looking at a bill when I gave the details, obviously I've looked at the wrong number. Give them a try they are very good.