PDA

View Full Version : Moved!!

Vistravi
26-Mar-09, 22:00
Have been in my new house for almost a week now. Loving it.

Jus waiting to start my new job now:)

The cats are loving our floor in our living room. it's wooden flooring we have and it's like a ice rink for the cats. It's so funny watching them bang into things as they can't control their turns[lol]

teenybash
26-Mar-09, 22:12
Sounds like a time of new beginnings for you, new house, new job and new experiences for the cats having fun with the floor......... Good luck and loads more happiness for you.:)

balto
26-Mar-09, 22:29
sounds like the cats are having a great time, hope you have many happy times.

poppett
26-Mar-09, 22:31
Good luck in your new home.

butterfly
26-Mar-09, 23:22
Good luck with the house and your new job and hope all goes well for you.:)

Fantoosh
26-Mar-09, 23:36
Hey glad to hear you are loving it down there. I need to get my bum in gear and get out of here as well :lol:

Vistravi
27-Mar-09, 00:39
Hey glad to hear you are loving it down there. I need to get my bum in gear and get out of here as well :lol:

Aye fantoosh, mind you will be cos you'll be coming down for my housewarming;)

hlly958
27-Mar-09, 04:03
just to let you know the damage you made to the car with the van u used to move went un noticed.;) That was very clever moving to the front of the flats u think.

Aaldtimer
27-Mar-09, 04:22
So where's "down there" ? :confused

Vistravi
27-Mar-09, 06:35
just to let you know the damage you made to the car with the van u used to move went un noticed.;) That was very clever moving to the front of the flats u think.

My partners father was given no room by another road user and unfortunatly damaged the car. He did ask around to whos car it was and no one knew and we were on a strict deadline he had to leave it for that day. He then thought it'd be easier around the other side for the furniture but got stuck. He would not have left the car otherwise. If you are the owner of the car then you should be saying this to him not me.
He really was not given enough room to reverse or go forward by the other road user and nor did he think he would get stuck in the grass as he did.

Vistravi
27-Mar-09, 06:40
So where's "down there" ? :confused

Nosy;)
In Inverness