PDA

View Full Version : Martina's photoshoot @ Lab Rescue Fundraiser

dragonfly
26-Mar-09, 09:40
I've just been on Martina's blog and seen all the beautiful photos she took on Saturday - they are great and I for one can't wait to get the hard copy now!

Photos of lovely dogs here (http://scotlandvisions.blogspot.com/)

Well done Martina

binbob
26-Mar-09, 10:10
they are lovely....love brodie..what a cutie.i have to meet him and bracken one day.hope u are bearing up.thinking of u.;)

carasmam
26-Mar-09, 10:41
They are all lovely photos :D But that Brodie is suucch a poser, so photogenic :D:lol:

arana negra
26-Mar-09, 10:44
Some super photos there, your Brodie looks like an old hand at posing :)

dragonfly
26-Mar-09, 11:10
isn't he just!! apart from Bailey and Brodie I think they are ALL stunning, their characters seem to shine through

teenybash
26-Mar-09, 13:14
Everyone's a winner for me................these are the sweetest doggy pics.:D

Margaret M.
26-Mar-09, 15:14
Beautiful photos, those lovely doggies melt my heart. Bailey and Brodie are stunning.

Liz
26-Mar-09, 16:08
Really lovely photos of beautiful dogs.

Bailey and Brodie look gorgeous in their photos.:D

Blondie
26-Mar-09, 18:15
The photos are fantastic. Anyone know how Martina gets them to sit so well?

Brodie is indeed a poser :lol:

Anyone know what kind of dog Bella is?

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
26-Mar-09, 20:39
Scappa is sitting here wondering why no one things he's beautiful apart from his mum........

LOved the pics - can't wait for Martina to come and do my horses!!!

binbob
26-Mar-09, 21:07
Scappa is sitting here wondering why no one things he's beautiful apart from his mum........

i do not know who scappa is on the pix,but i am sure he is just lovely...:)

carasmam
26-Mar-09, 21:09

Hey, of course I thought Scappa was beautiful :D Jacks just dont do posing like those labradoodles ;)

Cara is sitting wondering why I didn't even take her and have faith that she would sit still long enough :o

dragonfly
26-Mar-09, 22:09
Ditto what Carasmam said they are all lovely, she has captured them all really well, I'm sure every photo will be treasured by the owners of the dogs

Raven
27-Mar-09, 14:46
Thank you very much for your kind comments on the photos!

It was a great experience again and a lot of money was raised for a worthy cause.
The dogs and owners were fantastic :-)

@ Blondie,

Bella is a Puggle, a cross between a Beagle and a Pug

@ Keep On Trucking,

Yeah, I am looking forward to this too!!!

As Brodie is somewhat of a little celebrity now, I will attach a different photo of him that I took on Saturday... Hope you like it :-)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Scotland-visions/B-2.jpg

dragonfly
27-Mar-09, 19:45
aww bless!!! thats the 1st time I've seen his eyes properly in a photo :lol::lol:

Margaret M.
27-Mar-09, 20:17
Scappa is very lovely. I've no idea how difficult it was to catch these dogs at the right moment but the end result could not be any better. Such a lovely keepsake.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
27-Mar-09, 23:12
well although mr scappa didn't want to sit for his photo he surely likes to pose in his own habitat!!!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd231/MAFGERS/scappy.jpg

carasmam
28-Mar-09, 00:23
Aaw, I bet that is Scappa's favourite spot, he looks so comfy :D

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
28-Mar-09, 09:36
Yeah it was but I sold the flat (in Inverurie) and it was such a job to get that lovely sofa into the house I just left it haha!!!

Any nice pics of your pup ???

binbob
28-Mar-09, 10:21
well although mr scappa didn't want to sit for his photo he surely likes to pose in his own habitat!!!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd231/MAFGERS/scappy.jpg
he is bonnie..love the markings...;)

teenybash
28-Mar-09, 22:43
aww bless!!! thats the 1st time I've seen his eyes properly in a photo :lol::lol:

His eyes are very compelling, as if they are looking beyond .......maybe he has been here before with that very 'knowing look.'

Liz
29-Mar-09, 00:56
Oh of course Scappa is lovely!:lol:

skinnydog
29-Mar-09, 21:44
They are really great photos. All the dogs look so healthy and shiny!!