PDA

View Full Version : man flu

Invisible
25-Mar-09, 21:05
anybody else suffering?

ive been of work for a day and a half this week because of it.

Fran
26-Mar-09, 02:29
Aaaahhhh what a shame. Do hope you are feeling a lot better. Keep warm, drink plenty ...not alcohol!!!!!.......... and take paracetomol.:roll:

Invisible
26-Mar-09, 09:15
Thanks Fran.

Have been taking lots but still of work today.[disgust]

Connor.
26-Mar-09, 13:12
I've been hit with it aswell :(

Not the most pleasant of things i must say.

octane
26-Mar-09, 13:15
Put this up ages ago but since its a new thread here it is again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYME7l7tXTk

Fluff
26-Mar-09, 14:03
LOL, that was funny!

Invisible
27-Mar-09, 13:18
I found the cure for man flu.

Watch will and grace followed by Jeremy kyle. Its the perfect medicine to get you out of bed and to turn TV off and therefore get back to work free from the pain.

Anji
27-Mar-09, 18:32
anybody else suffering?

ive been of work for a day and a half this week because of it.

When a man is suffering from 'man flu', he is only suffering half as much as the poor woman who has to put up with his moaning.

Invisible
27-Mar-09, 18:45
When a man is suffering from 'man flu', he is only suffering half as much as the poor woman who has to put up with his moaning.

Unfortunately i don't have a "poor woman" to moan at................yet!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Mar-09, 21:25
At least 'man flu' only lasts for a few days.Maybe ......whit .......twice a year.....maybe three?'Woman flu' noo that is somethin else.:lol::lol:

Alice in Blunderland
27-Mar-09, 21:42
At least 'man flu' only lasts for a few days.Maybe ......whit .......twice a year.....maybe three?'Woman flu' noo that is somethin else.:lol:

Oooh Cedric I like that noose you just hung around your neck it suits you................. ;)

now do I get to kick the stool from under your feet and watch you swing. :lol: Or are there any other female volunteers out there ?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Mar-09, 21:53
Oooh Cedric I like that noose you just hung around your neck it suits you................. ;)

now do I get to kick the stool from under your feet and watch you swing. :lol: Or are there any other female volunteers out there ?
Now Alice be nice,swinging from a noose?LOL.Woman flu is when ye ask,"Are ye alright?"...................."I have to be don't I?".Woman flu is when ye say"Listen put yir feet up and I'll do the washing and hang it oot on the washing line"............"Ye dinnae dae it right".Woman flu is when ye say"Listen here's a bowl of soup and some bread.Tell ye what I'll take the kids doon to Wetherspoons and get something to eat,then ye can have peace and quiet for a wee while."................."Ahhhhh,so ye can have a 99p beer"LOL.

Alice in Blunderland
27-Mar-09, 22:04
Now Alice be nice,swinging from a noose?LOL.Woman flu is when ye ask,"Are ye alright?"...................."I have to be don't I?".Woman flu is when ye say"Listen put yir feet up and I'll do the washing and hang it oot on the washing line"............"Ye dinnae dae it right".Woman flu is when ye say"Listen here's a bowl of soup and some bread.Tell ye what I'll take the kids doon to Wetherspoons and get something to eat,then ye can have peace and quiet for a wee while."................."Ahhhhh,so ye can have a 99p beer"LOL.

Nah thats not women flu thats called keeping you in your place................ :lol: :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Mar-09, 22:12
Nah thats not women flu thats called keeping you in your place................ :lol: :lol:
Thats what all the woman say.LOL.I married an Angel,I don't need to believe in God,I'm already in heaven......cheers for the laugh Alice.

Gene Hunt
27-Mar-09, 22:37
Women should think themselves lucky, Man Flu lasts just a few days a year.

Us men have to put up with the highly contagious disease of Nagging. Once one woman gets it they all come down with it and most women never seem to shake it off once they have caught it. It is highly resistant to all forms of treatment such as flowers and choclate, the only effective antidote is a pair of effective earplugs or sneaking out to the Pub. The latter is almost guarenteed to make the situation worse though.

Welcomefamily
27-Mar-09, 23:10
Get a book on a technique called selective hearing, learn to tune in to words like credit card spend and shopping and learn to ignore words such as decorate, garden and washing up.

If OH reads this I was forced.

butterfly
27-Mar-09, 23:26
It is not nagging,just constructive criticism!;)