PDA

View Full Version : TV Spoilers

Geo
25-Mar-09, 14:13
Sorry to harp on about this again in one week but could people put SPOILERS in the title of posts that have plot threads etc about programs or films. I don't mind discussing shows so am always interested when I see one mentioned but I also don't want to stumble across story arcs being explained, endings being revealed. Not everyone watches at the same time remember.

Thanks!

Liz
25-Mar-09, 14:17
I know what you mean Geo.

Phillip Schofield always announced the winner of 'Dancing on Ice' on Twitter and I had it recorded![evil]

honey
25-Mar-09, 14:24
that drives me crazy, Im on a forum that mainly has american members. They all see American Idol and Dancing With The Stars before its televised here and i have stumbled on the outcomes of the show i havent watched yet. :mad:

skinnydog
25-Mar-09, 22:23
I must be thick - what do you mean by a spoiler? I thought that was something at the back of a car to make it go faster??

ShelleyCowie
26-Mar-09, 01:24
Heya Geo,

Hope this aint about the Battlestar Galactica thing because the angel of death did say

"Geo (Or anyone else who hasn't watched it yet) best ignore this one spoilers galore etc"

And my comment at the start was just sayin how i would miss it and that i was bawlin like a bairn.

Sorry if it is about that thread!

Fluff
26-Mar-09, 14:10
Skinnydog, a spoiler is when you say what is going to happen in the plot
i.e. mr.x is going to be killed in EastEnders next week

kitty kat
26-Mar-09, 15:48
Skinnydog, a spoiler is when you say what is going to happen in the plot
i.e. mr.x is going to be killed in EastEnders next week

:eek:who who ............. :lol: pm replies please

Fluff
26-Mar-09, 17:01
lol, don't worry, no one as far as I know, just thought it would make a good example!

kitty kat
26-Mar-09, 18:51
lol, don't worry, no one as far as I know, just thought it would make a good example!

i no who does die gets squashed :lol: questions on a postcard

George Brims
26-Mar-09, 19:57
I must be thick - what do you mean by a spoiler? I thought that was something at the back of a car to make it go faster??
The spoiler doesn't make it go faster, it's supposed to hold the arse end doon!

This reminds me, F1 is starting this weekend, so I have to AVOID ERIC LIKE THE PLAGUE at work on Mondays if I haven't had time to watch the race I recorded.