PDA

View Full Version : apologies :(

Tugmistress
24-Mar-09, 19:10
My apologies, the wind readings on my weather station will be a little ratic this coming week, i need a new one - but i suppose after around 250,000 miles this one hasn't done badly! hoping to order one next week an then get a good day to put it up!

ShelleyCowie
24-Mar-09, 19:46
No need to apologise lol. Will just have to check the wind the old fashioned way....stick yer head out the window! lol

Tighsonas4
24-Mar-09, 21:32
not too worry tuggs we will tie everything down till you get organised tony

ShelleyCowie
24-Mar-09, 21:50
not too worry tuggs we will tie everything down till you get organised tony

Wish i thot o that last night! Was chasin ma wheely bin down the road!! :eek:

davie
25-Mar-09, 12:02
My apologies, the wind readings on my weather station will be a little ratic this coming week, i need a new one - but i suppose after around 250,000 miles this one hasn't done badly! hoping to order one next week an then get a good day to put it up!

Wimmin and machinery !!!! - I bet you have not changed the oil in that thing since you got it and now its knackered. Oil & filter every 6000 miles and it would have done 500,000 no bother.
I thought you knew better, tsk tsk.

Mystical Potato Head
25-Mar-09, 18:46
Wimmin and machinery !!!! - I bet you have not changed the oil in that thing since you got it and now its knackered. Oil & filter every 6000 miles and it would have done 500,000 no bother.

Mate,i know a lot of blokes who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near machines!!

Tugmistress
25-Mar-09, 19:12

haha, now now davie, behave yourself or i'll come looking for you ;)

Mate,i know a lot of blokes who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near machines!!

you and i both MPH!

as an aside, it looks like temporary measures are still working at the moment, but a new one is on order :D (big thank you to a friend there!) i'll get the new one up as soon as possible weather and 'machine borrowing' permitting :) but so far so good with this repair job!