PDA

View Full Version : Orger night out

Fran
24-Mar-09, 02:51
Well, who'se all going to the Orgers night out on thursday evening.? I've managed to get the night off and i'm looking forward to it. I always enjoy the monthly evening with the orgers.
Wetherspoons, Thursday ....curry night......7.30pm onwards, table as you go in the door.
????

Stefan
24-Mar-09, 09:34
Do you ever have a pub night out or a BBQ? I can't eat out due to several allergies.... bit sad to sit and watch you eat...

Stefan

katarina
24-Mar-09, 09:37
Do you ever have a pup night out or a BBQ? I can't eat out due to several allergies.... bit sad to sit and watch you eat...

Stefan

A pup night out? Do we all bring our dogs?

Stefan
24-Mar-09, 09:48
Not sure if that would be a good idea, do they allow pups into the pub ???
Would cost me an arm and a leg if I had to order drinks for all of mine :eek:

Stefan

katarina
24-Mar-09, 10:05
Not sure if that would be a good idea, do they allow pups into the pub ???
Would cost me an arm and a leg if I had to order drinks for all of mine :eek:

Stefan

don't know, but I have seen a few dogs in there! And Now I'm being a bitch can I come?

Elenna
24-Mar-09, 21:52
Hey Fran, I'm glad you posted, as I was wondering earlier today if everyone was planning on getting together again this week. Yes, Saltire and I should be there again...we very much enjoy the monthly hangout!

It isn't a requirement to have a meal Stefan. On the various nights we have had some have had food, and others just drinks. There also isn't any set rule about arriving at a set time or staying til late, and folkies are welcome to come and go as they like, or other demands of the evening allow them.

I haven't seen you in ages, Katarina! It would be brilliant if you could come :) AND anyone else out there who might be considering it. Don't be shy...we're all quite harmless, really!

Fran
25-Mar-09, 03:55
Do you ever have a pub night out or a BBQ? I can't eat out due to several allergies.... bit sad to sit and watch you eat...

Stefan

not everyone eats, some do some dont.

Stefan
25-Mar-09, 08:42
So where and when do you usually meet?
I am down south at the moment and won't be back til the weekend though, but would be nice to know for future reference.

Stefan

binbob
25-Mar-09, 11:50
oh..dash..i so wanted to come,but i am busy that evening,watching paint dry!!!!11:lol:

Kevin Milkins
25-Mar-09, 14:50
So where and when do you usually meet?
I am down south at the moment and won't be back til the weekend though, but would be nice to know for future reference.

Stefan

Hi Stefan and a belated welcome to the org.

We have an informal get together at Wetherspoons in Wick because they do a curry night on a Thursday that is good value for money.

We meet at about 7-30 on the last Thursday of the month and it would be nice to meet and say hi at some stage in the future.

oh..dash..i so wanted to come,but i am busy that evening,watching paint dry!!!!11:lol:

Every cloud has a silver lining

binbob
25-Mar-09, 15:32
Hi Stefan and a belated welcome to the org.

We have an informal get together at Wetherspoons in Wick because they do a curry night on a Thursday that is good value for money.

We meet at about 7-30 on the last Thursday of the month and it would be nice to meet and say hi at some stage in the future.

Every cloud has a silver lining

u are sooooo correct...:lol:

Kevin Milkins
27-Mar-09, 23:28
I would like to thank the fellow orgers for there company last night at Wetherspoons. It was great to have a good old chin wag and banter without having to worry about spelling mistakes.lol

Same time, same place Thursday 30 April.

gleeber
28-Mar-09, 00:42
I havnt got to a curry night yet Ive been to a few orger nights and its a fine break. Ill get to one soon hopefully, God willing as my grandfather used to say when he was my age. :eek: