PDA

View Full Version : dragonfly

binbob
23-Mar-09, 19:19
i am not sure that some of u will know,but poor dragonfly has had more bad news.it is not about brodie.
i do not want to say it publicly...but she needs our love and support even more now.

arana negra
23-Mar-09, 19:27
Life can stink at times, sending big hugs and postive thoughts her way.

unicorn
23-Mar-09, 19:32
Dragonfly I am sending massive hugs to you xxxooooxxx life is so rough sometimes, you get over one thing and wham another nasty runs round the corner and floors you
all our love xoxoxo

Liz
23-Mar-09, 19:40
Dragonfly you have had more than your fair share of sorrow lately.:(

Your Pet Corner friends are all here for you.

You must be due a lot of happiness in the future to make up for all this!!!!

teenybash
23-Mar-09, 20:33
We will always be here for you............Heartfelt hugs to you.:~(

carasmam
23-Mar-09, 21:12
We are all thinking of you Dragonfly x

ShelleyCowie
23-Mar-09, 23:00
Dragonfly, lots of big cyber hugs coming your way! Be careful because there is alot!

Thoughts are with you!

xxxxxxx

purplelady
23-Mar-09, 23:23
Dragonfly sending you lots of cyber love x

balto
24-Mar-09, 09:50
thinking of you dragonflyxxxx

brandy
24-Mar-09, 11:04
have been thinking of you for a few days now.. just not had a chance to give my condolences... im so sorry hun! hugehugs!!!

poppett
24-Mar-09, 11:08
Thinking of you especially at this difficult time.

Iffy
24-Mar-09, 16:06
Much love to you Dragonfly - Take care of yourself lassie !
Always remember the love you and your husband have for one another and take strength from that in these difficult times

HUGE (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

dragonfly
24-Mar-09, 17:39
thank you all for your support - I have been exceptionally teary today, even waking at 5am sobbing away :(

think it was because I was so busy yesterday organising things with my Dad and being strong for him and never cried all day really so must have had a backlog building up!

but it is our anniversary today and without my OH I would have broken down with all we went through with Brodie never mind just now so felt he deserved some praise, especially as I never got round to buying him a card or present
:rolleyes:

anyway I got an uplifting phone call this afternoon and am away to post it on the "Brodie" thread - behind every cloud.................

Margaret M.
25-Mar-09, 04:32
Dragonfly, I am so sorry to learn of your loss.

cuddlepop
01-Apr-09, 09:39
Big cyper hug to you,life can be so cruel.:~(