PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!

ShelleyCowie
22-Mar-09, 13:21
Happy Mothers Day all mothers! :D

I got toast and coffee in bed this morning, also got a lovely present and card, and plenty of cuddles!

Not sure how the bairn reached the kettle and toaster, what a trooper he is though!

But for my first mothers day its going great so far! :D

Have a good day everyone!

TRUCKER
22-Mar-09, 13:26
Have a good mothers day too shelley

justine
22-Mar-09, 14:48
Wishing all mothers out there a Wonderful day.Special thoughts for those who are alone today.

And i would like to take the time to wish Xenon and Cobi a happy 6th birthday today.Love mumxxx

lynne duncan
22-Mar-09, 15:15
yahoo I second that Happy Mothers Day to us all, I got a long lie, and lots of homemade thingies from the bairns and a H M D banner in the window, and a cream filled apple turnover for after dinner tonight and a box of lily o'briens sweets, and a paper teapot card with a teabag in it from the peedie one which she made in rainbows

spoilt rotten i am

binbob
22-Mar-09, 15:25
yahoo I second that Happy Mothers Day to us all, I got a long lie, and lots of homemade thingies from the bairns and a H M D banner in the window, and a cream filled apple turnover for after dinner tonight and a box of lily o'briens sweets, and a paper teapot card with a teabag in it from the peedie one which she made in rainbows

spoilt rotten i am

and so u should be,lynne and all mums out there too.have a good day.;)

binbob
22-Mar-09, 15:31
Happy Mothers Day all mothers! :D

I got toast and coffee in bed this morning, also got a lovely present and card, and plenty of cuddles!

Not sure how the bairn reached the kettle and toaster, what a trooper he is though!

But for my first mothers day its going great so far! :D

Have a good day everyone!

good for u shelley...enjoy the rest of the day.xxxx;)

mrs and mr brown
22-Mar-09, 15:57
i would like to wish everyone a happy mothers day to, hope you all have a wonderful day as i have had so far. this is my 4th mothers day and what a day i have had so far: first breakfast in bed a lovely big fried break with all the trimmings yum yum, and lovely prezzies, thank you to my wonderful daughter and my amazing hubbie who managed to get her to keep the prezzies a secret and surprise me so much, xxxxx:D

butterfly
22-Mar-09, 15:59
It's been a good day for me too!Breakfast in bed and a chinese meal later,yum yum!:):):)

Ash
22-Mar-09, 16:35
my daughter made gifts at school and they are lovely and they all got to give their mums wee bunches of tulips, lovely, i got a long lie and breakfast in bed,chocolates and a lovely cake for pudding tonight, and just had a roast beef dinner, yummy ! relaxing day

cuddlepop
22-Mar-09, 17:15
First Mothers day without my mum to send a card to, so I'll send my love and wishes onto the net .
Love alwas .x

My own day just doesnt feel the same.:(

Youngest has been brilliant though and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.:D

Alice in Blunderland
22-Mar-09, 17:37
My friends wee boy woke her up this morning to tell her he had to nip outside a minute to get her present................

Confused she waited in bed to see what he would bring on his return

He entered her room a little while later and presented her with a lovely bunch of flowers in a jar .............:Razz

However the flowers in the jar he later told her had just been freshly picked from the neighbours garden up the road :lol:

Its the thought that counts............... ;)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Sporran
22-Mar-09, 19:00
Happy Mother's Day to you mums in the UK
Hope you're being treated in a very special way! :)

I have to wait till the second Sunday of May to be wished a Happy Mother's Day, as that's when it's celebrated in the USA. But my sons are in the UK right now, and are making sure my mum is having a lovely day.

Valerie Campbell
22-Mar-09, 19:46
First Mothers day without my mum to send a card to, so I'll send my love and wishes onto the net .
Love alwas .x

Youngest has been brilliant though and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.:D

This is the 5th Mother's Day without my Mum and I still feel so sad that I can't give her a card, a big bunch of flowers and a cuddle. I don't do Mother's Day now.

canuck
22-Mar-09, 19:53
Happy Mother's Day to you mums in the UK
Hope you're being in treated in a very special way! :)

I have to wait till the second Sunday of May to be wished a Happy Mother's Day, as that's when it's celebrated in the USA. But my sons are in the UK right now, and are making sure my mum is having a lovely day.

My North American children haven't figured out that I live in a time zone where Mother's Day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of Lent. So, I am without flowers and all the normal hoopla! But that is okay. I have many photos and fabulous memories of years past.

As for blooms, my garden is full of daffodils. And a secret admirer left a gorgeous bouquet of tulips at my front door about a week ago. I'm still wondering where they came from and enjoying the mystery.

binbob
22-Mar-09, 21:06
Love alwas .x

thoughts are with u...i lost my mum in 1990...and still feel sad on mother s day ,that i can not give her a pressie.
:(

ShelleyCowie
23-Mar-09, 00:11
My thoughts are with those who can not celebrate this day with their mothers, but im sure the memories are still there for you all.

I had a great day today. Loved my present (it was a baby memory keep-sake box). Done Athruns hand and footprints in it etc etc....done my new scrapbook aswell.

And as an extra unexpected bonus he stood up holding on to the table today. Strong little boy! Tears were welling up in my eyes seeing how big he is.....:~( I love him...the feeling is mutual! :Razz