PDA

View Full Version : Highland pet care

binbob
22-Mar-09, 11:10
just wanted to say that having used HPC to care for my 4 dogs ,while in hospital for 2 weeks................the lady was wonderful.very kind and caring towards them.

i could not have asked for better care.she even put up with my 2 phone calls daily and slept with phoebe basset!!!!

give them a go ....;)

poppett
22-Mar-09, 11:40
Glad your dogs enjoyed the different human company. I think the service is a brilliant idea both for dog owners who want to know their pets are safe in their own environment and also for animal lovers perhaps no longer able to have a pet of their own who can foster others through the scheme. At least if your treatment is to be on-going you no longer have the same worry about your pets whilst you are away.

binbob
22-Mar-09, 23:11
Glad your dogs enjoyed the different human company. I think the service is a brilliant idea both for dog owners who want to know their pets are safe in their own environment and also for animal lovers perhaps no longer able to have a pet of their own who can foster others through the scheme. At least if your treatment is to be on-going you no longer have the same worry about your pets whilst you are away.

thanks,poppet..u are so right.i had no worries while away,so unlike the last time [ in moray..different company] when i was in hong kong..........the woman did not even seem to LIKE my dogs and left my house filthy.
so different this time...spotless house and even food laid on for my return.

hope u are well and denny too.xxx;)

daviddd
26-Mar-09, 21:39
The owners Mary and Lyn really love animals, so you can be sure your pets will be well looked after however long you are away. Not cheap, but your pets will really appreciate the 'holiday'.

binbob
26-Mar-09, 23:25
The owners Mary and Lyn really love animals, so you can be sure your pets will be well looked after however long you are away. Not cheap, but your pets will really appreciate the 'holiday'.

neither mary or lyn looked after my dogs...it was maureen.she was wonderful...but i am sure it would be the same with others too.;)

daviddd
27-Mar-09, 14:13
Mary and Lyn are the owners Binbob, and they carefully check all the sitters to make sure they attain their own high standards and love of pets.

binbob
27-Mar-09, 16:24
Mary and Lyn are the owners Binbob, and they carefully check all the sitters to make sure they attain their own high standards and love of pets.

I ALREADY KNOW THAT..as i met them both and paid them.please do not treat me like an idiot.[disgust]