PDA

View Full Version : "casualty" tv programme

Fran
22-Mar-09, 04:05
I missed the end of "casualty", Grrrrrrrrrr, and i dont think it is repeated during the week. Maybe i'm wrong. Does anyone know if it is on again on another channel later in the week?!!!

young_fishin_neep
22-Mar-09, 04:26
it isnt repeated but you can watch tonights episode here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jf67w/Casualty_Series_23_Lie_Low/

xx

EDDIE
22-Mar-09, 08:20
I think all the tv programs are kept for about 30 days on the internet for anyone to watch

EDDIE
22-Mar-09, 08:21
it isnt repeated but you can watch tonights episode here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jf67w/Casualty_Series_23_Lie_Low/

xx

I used to be able to use wifi on iplayer but the facilty isnt working now on my phone i have sent it away to get fixed

im behind you
22-Mar-09, 12:57
what an ending it was big mac got killed by some teens youths what ever you call then got rushed to casualty he then died but just as the titles was coming up he came back to life jesus christ boy i cant wait till next week should be good

Fluff
22-Mar-09, 13:33
Well thanks very much IBU! I have not watched it yet, thanks for spoiling the ending.

balto
22-Mar-09, 23:39
Well thanks very much IBU! I have not watched it yet, thanks for spoiling the ending.
totally agree with you, i recorded it on sky plus, but wont bother watching it, IBU cheers.[evil]

Venture
22-Mar-09, 23:41
totally agree with you, i recorded it on sky plus, but wont bother watching it, IBU cheers.[evil]

Don't worry balto he's having a laugh. The ending was nothing like he said.

balto
22-Mar-09, 23:44
Don't worry balto he's having a laugh. The ending was nothing like he said.
you sure now, cause it sounds like a ending casualty would have, where they are brought in near dead and just a the music kicks in they show signs of life again.

Venture
23-Mar-09, 00:02
No the ending was nothing like that...well not this week anyway.;)

purplelady
23-Mar-09, 00:18
No the ending was nothing like that...well not this week anyway.;)that is what i thought big mac was dressed in army uniform and had taken a gun with him x

Fran
23-Mar-09, 03:21
young fishing neep, thanks for that. I was able to watch it, oh what a relief. i didnt know about this so it will be handy if I miss it again.