PDA

View Full Version : twiggy

Twiggy
19-Mar-09, 23:26
twiggy joining the org good evening everyone what a nice day it has been,:roll::Razz[lol]

teenybash
19-Mar-09, 23:27
It has been a lovely day indeed Tiggy...Welcome to the org, hope you enjoy all that goes on here...........:Razz

futurelegends
19-Mar-09, 23:29
Welcome Twiggy, all's good with the org and it's community.

Coming up on CFM 102.5 -
Purple Haze Jimi Hendrix
Clapton
Gabriel

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 00:17
Welcome Twiggy, I see you have been lured, I mean drawn to us all due to our quick repartee and friendliness of planet Org.:lol: come hither lassie and sit doon by e fire and we'll hev a blether an a cup o tea...........;)

futurelegends
20-Mar-09, 00:27
Welcome Twiggy, I see you have been lured, I mean drawn to us all due to our quick repartee and friendliness of planet Org.:lol: come hither lassie and sit doon by e fire and we'll hev a blether an a cup o tea...........;)

I'm sure you're right, but what makes you think Twiggy's a Lassie (might be a guy with a sylph like figure like myself)?

butterfly
20-Mar-09, 01:09
Welcome to the org Twiggy.

Aaldtimer
20-Mar-09, 04:46
Welcome Twiggy!

I knew a guy in the '70s, in the RAF, who went by that nickname...he was about 6'5" and built like the proverbial ablutions building!

Canna be you, can it? :)

TRUCKER
20-Mar-09, 06:11
Hello twiggy and welcome to e org, happy posting

hotrod4
20-Mar-09, 06:21
I'm sure you're right, but what makes you think Twiggy's a Lassie (might be a guy with a sylph like figure like myself)?
Could be right remember the Royle Family?[lol]

joxville
20-Mar-09, 06:55
Hi Twiggy,welcome to the org.

Are you as good looking as your namesake? :cool:

Twiggy
20-Mar-09, 08:35
Hi Twiggy,welcome to the org.

Are you as good looking as your namesake? :cool:

the majority of people think I really do resemble Twiggy?????:lol:

Twiggy
20-Mar-09, 08:37
Looking forward to our natter[lol]

joxville
20-Mar-09, 08:47
the majority of people think I really do resemble Twiggy?????:lol:

Phwoarrrrrsorry, I meant that's nice. I'll meet you in M&S, I'll buy you a coffee and scone. ;)

Kevin Milkins
20-Mar-09, 08:56
Welcome to the org Twiggy.

It's nice to have people on board that are from the same era. :D

Twiggy
20-Mar-09, 09:03
Phwoarrrrrsorry, I meant that's nice. I'll meet you in M&S, I'll buy you a coffee and scone. ;)

Thumper
20-Mar-09, 09:11
Welcome til e org Twiggy! I hope you enjoy joining this weird and wonderful bunch! Watch out for Jox though.....his HRT is playin up just now and he's all over the place ;) You dinna seem til get the scone he promises either [lol] x

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 10:18
Welcome til e org Twiggy! I hope you enjoy joining this weird and wonderful bunch! Watch out for Jox though.....his HRT is playin up just now and he's all over the place ;) You dinna seem til get the scone he promises either x
no till mention e "babygro" business.......................:eek:

Fran
29-Apr-10, 17:54
I met Twiggy for the first time today. She had said on the org she would say "hello" and then i would know. Well i didnt, till she told me!! What a lovely person, we had a chat, and now I know who she is. She already knew who i was.
There are some lovely people on the org and i will be meting some of the nicest ones at the curry night tonight. x

teenybash
29-Apr-10, 22:13
Hi Twiggy, hope you enjoy the org....welcome.

Dadie
29-Apr-10, 22:15
Hi
hope you like it here!
Some are mad others troll some dont say much at all
xxx

ducati
29-Apr-10, 22:21
Welcome Twiggy. It's great to have famous people visit us. We had Lady Gaga recently, but she didn't stay :~(

Venture
29-Apr-10, 22:58
Welcome Twiggy. It's great to have famous people visit us. We had Lady Gaga recently, but she didn't stay :~(

You're a bit slow with your welcome ducati, she joined over a year ago.[lol]

ducati
30-Apr-10, 00:01
You're a bit slow with your welcome ducati, she joined over a year ago.[lol]

I fear I may be responsible for the doppleganger effect [lol]

No I'm not, others fell for it first. LOL