PDA

View Full Version : Josef Fritzl

riggerboy
19-Mar-09, 17:06
Josef Fritzl gets life, do you thik its enough to pay for the crimes he has committed, given his age i dont think he will see out the first 15 years after which he can qualify for release if prove to be cured ?????? cured of what being a nasty selfish person, "i cant come up with words as i'm not that clever" to describe him, i dont believe for a new york minute his wife knew nothing of this, where did she think he was going, can you see it in you minds eye

" bye wife i'm just nipping down to the cellar with this food to feed the rats, i`ll be back up in a while, 20 minutes later hi wife ;look what i found another baby left out side the door to the cellar"

wife replys " pesky rats at it again just put her beside the other babies "

Fluff
19-Mar-09, 17:53
What is the Austrian legal system like, does life mean life or is it like the UK where a slap on the wrist would hurt more?

muffin
19-Mar-09, 18:55
He should be kept in solitary with no windows, raped every day and fed on gruel occasionally, what a monster, death is too good for him. I agree the wife must have known something, she too should be charged as an accessory.
How can any of the children lead a normal life.

Amy-Winehouse
19-Mar-09, 20:16
No. he should have his nuts chopped off then hung drawn & quartered (braveheart style) for the evil deeds that he did- then fed to the pigs or dogs.
He deserves no dignity in Death either, a waste of skin & oxygen, he should be dead

Penelope Pitstop
19-Mar-09, 20:24
As you would say Riggerboy.....

Hang him
Hang him
Hang him !!!

George Brims
19-Mar-09, 20:52
No. he should have his nuts chopped off then hung drawn & quartered (braveheart style) for the evil deeds that he did- then fed to the pigs or dogs.
He deserves no dignity in Death either, a waste of skin & oxygen, he should be dead
You just repeated yourself. Cutting off of the genitals was part of being hung, drawn and quartered. They were sometimes burned in front of the victim.

anneoctober
19-Mar-09, 21:32
I can't believe that his wife did not know, possibly she did n't want to think ill of her OH, more likely keeping her head buried in the sand but then again, she obviously did n't think of her daughter at all. Elizabeth is with her six surviving children, receiving help, but where is the "mother" that cared for three of those children during their formative years? How on earth do they come to terms with this horrific revelation and now being brought together with their siblings and natural mother?

scorrie
19-Mar-09, 22:03
He should be kept in solitary with no windows, raped every day and fed on gruel occasionally,

Just a thought. Who's job would it be to rape him every day?

Margaret M.
19-Mar-09, 23:22
So the despicable Fritzl built a dungeon under their house and his wife did not notice? And for 24 years he sneaks away, sneaks food, finds babies, etc., and his wife is not suspicious? She's either a total moron or she knew everything and for whatever reason chose to let it continue.

How many people do not know what is in every nook and cranny in and around their house? If you don't, it may not be a bad idea to take a lookie.

As for this demented creature, I hope the roughest, meanest, smelliest inmate makes Fritzl his own for the rest of his life.

piratelassie
19-Mar-09, 23:38
If the mother knew what was going on should'nt she be put on trial also,I mean who in there right mind would take on three babies unquestioned.Or maybe she is not of sound mined...?

kitty kat
19-Mar-09, 23:55
elizabeth was supposedly on drugs before she 'ran away' so her mother probably presumed she had got in with the wrong crowd left the town a teen tearaway.. i mean of couse she would have wondered but she would hardly be the first teen run away who never came home or called as for leaving the babies on the door step Josef was a bully who ran his family in this predicament do you believe you would have the balls to stand up to a man?

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 00:13
I think that not only did she know what he was doing, but it suited her too. I mean if he directed his attentions to Elizabeth, he would n't be as abusive to her. It's one of those "moral dilemas", but surely as a mother, you would n't want your child to suffer for an hour let alone 24 years. I cannot believe that Mrs F did n't know what was happening.

Fly
20-Mar-09, 00:14
His wife probably had some suspicion but maybe did not have the guts to stand up to the bully. According to the "Daily Express", he is in some easy going prison because he admitted his guilt; ie a single room ,football pitches, etc., hardly punishment for what he did. He deserves the treatment dished out in Guantamo Bay, doubled, and even that is not bad enough.

sweetpea
20-Mar-09, 00:21
TBH I'm sick of hearing about him. There's 11 hours of interview for the goolish to trawl through. I Don't give him the time of day.
Let's have some good air time!

sweetpea
20-Mar-09, 00:23
If the mother knew what was going on should'nt she be put on trial also,I mean who in there right mind would take on three babies unquestioned.Or maybe she is not of sound mined...?

Where do you stop then? Grannies, dead people in their graves?

Aaldtimer
20-Mar-09, 04:13
Where do you stop then? Grannies, dead people in their graves?

Eh? Sorry, you'll have to explain that to this simple minded soul.:(

riggerboy
20-Mar-09, 10:33
As you would say Riggerboy.....

Hang him
Hang him
Hang him !!!

hang him yip all for that from the gallows in the market square,

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 10:35
hang him yip all for that from the gallows in the market square,
You're being too nice riggerboy !

riggerboy
20-Mar-09, 10:38
You're being too nice riggerboy !

i`m always nice arent i ?????

justine
20-Mar-09, 11:09
It seems that in todays world criminals dont get the sentence they deserve for their crimes.
Fritzl being detained under the mental health act is an easy sentence, but for his age. He will not get an easy time of things in an Austrian mental Health Hospital, hard luck i say. he reminds me of a certain german who hated anyone who did not fit his ideal.
Fritzel did say at one time if things got bad he would gas them all..frightening thoughts.

But hanging would have proved better for his crimes.

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 12:51
It seems that in todays world criminals dont get the sentence they deserve for their crimes.
Fritzl being detained under the mental health act is an easy sentence, but for his age. He will not get an easy time of things in an Austrian mental Health Hospital, hard luck i say. he reminds me of a certain german who hated anyone who did not fit his ideal.
Fritzel did say at one time if things got bad he would gas them all..frightening thoughts.

But hanging would have proved better for his crimes.
That is the bit I don't understand - the psychiatrist said "Fritzel is as sane as you or I" so why the secure unit in a mental institution?
nice to see you back Justine.

Lingland
20-Mar-09, 16:19
Its beyond comprehension ther is no words to describe it.[disgust]

kitty kat
20-Mar-09, 16:25
That is the bit I don't understand - the psychiatrist said "Fritzel is as sane as you or I" so why the secure unit in a mental institution?
nice to see you back Justine.

personal op

the prison service is not like ours they can charge him for 100 different things but the time is served alongside each other so he could have been out in 6 years (read in the sun)

at least now he can serve longer (not long enough)

Lingland
20-Mar-09, 17:35
Im glad there is another simple minded soul out there

butterfly
20-Mar-09, 20:54
According to todays Sun he could get out in 15yrs and having served 11mth that leaves just 14yrs.For all the hellish things he did that seems just crazy.[disgust]