PDA

View Full Version : Boss Hogg Merch *WARNING* Shameless Promotion

Boss Hogg
21-Feb-06, 17:57
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/521/bhmerch5lg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Feb-06, 18:04
I really like the swine logo. It's cool. Really. Hope you didn't rip it off like yez did the name, though?

Boss Hogg
21-Feb-06, 18:32
Logo was custom designed for us. Totally original. Glad you like.
(no doubt someone will try to find something similar to it now though)

The name thing... yeah well...

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Feb-06, 01:31
Nae worries; just tootin' your horn, so to speak. And why no music on your myspace account? I've no idea what you sound like and don't have access to a teleportation machine.

Boss Hogg
22-Feb-06, 09:44
We're bang in the middle of recording some tracks just now. Should have something up on myspace in a few weeks.

How's life treating you in Edinburger anyway? Any big projects at the moment? Writing or music...

star glazer
22-Feb-06, 11:39
When and where is the next Boss Hogg gig in the local area?
Also the new Hogg tee-shirts look cool. Can't wait to get one.
You guy's rock

Boss Hogg
22-Feb-06, 12:11
Hi Star Glazer. Thanks for the nice comments.

We're playing The Redwood in Thurso on the 18th of March with a couple of bands from the south. It'll be our first Caithness gig in 3 months so we're really looking forward to it. There'll be some new material in there aswell so make sure you get along. I'll post more details of the gig soon.

Cheers,
Darren Hogg

star glazer
22-Feb-06, 12:40
Thanks for the reply.
Not long until the 18th of March, ace!

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Feb-06, 16:54
Still scribbling, still performing, big boss man... I'm waiting on getting the nod to support The Yeah Yeah Yeahs when they play the Barrowlands at the end of March. Be a major coup if I pull that one off.

Do you guys never play Embra' or Glasgae anymore? Let me know if you do, and I'll try and squeeze a review in for you.

Boss Hogg
22-Feb-06, 16:59
Haven't played down there in a wee while now. We've spent a long time on this EP just trying to get it as good as possible. We've never had an EP or any form of promo to get us gigs before so we want to make our first one a great one.

Hoping to play the big smoke etc after/during the summer at some time. Will keep you updated if/when we do.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs would be a great slot to get. Good luck with it.
Power to the Caithness bands!!!

P.S. Do you mind that time I recorded you, Ralph and Marty at Murkle? That was a long time ago. I only remembered about it the other day.

The Pepsi Challenge
23-Feb-06, 15:02
Yeah. A lifetime ago in terms of experience and education. Changed days now, bro'.

Boss Hogg
23-Feb-06, 15:32
As Mr Randy Savage would say... Ooooh Yeah!!!

Jeid
23-Feb-06, 16:01
As Mr Randy Savage would say... Ooooh Yeah!!!

Hahaha... thats probably the best quote on Caithness.org ever!

moncur
23-Feb-06, 16:38
Hahaha... thats probably the best quote on Caithness.org ever!

Ah the good ol days of when wrestlers were proper tough, not like the fake wrestling that you see nowadays!

Jeid
23-Feb-06, 17:34
Thats cos they all said their prayers and ate their vitamins!

zebedy
23-Feb-06, 17:38
I heard that TK were cummin bk up to play with you guys in the redwood... Be this true???

Take Care
Zeb...

Boss Hogg
23-Feb-06, 17:38
Thats cos they all said their prayers and ate their vitamins!

Not that it did Owen Hart much good...

Boss Hogg
23-Feb-06, 17:40
I heard that TK were cummin bk up to play with you guys in the redwood... Be this true???

TK are indeed coming back up. I'll be posting details soon.

Make sure you get your T-shirt/Hat now!!!

Cheers,
Darren Hogg