PDA

View Full Version : Science Festival

sjj278
18-Mar-09, 17:33
has anyone attended the science festival, i am thinking about taking my 6 year old son tonight, but wondered if he would understand what was going on, is it suitable for young kids?

Thanks

Big G
18-Mar-09, 18:06
I have gone with a few classes. Went to the circus one yesterday and it was fab! It was about forces- pulling, pushing, gravity etc etc.

Professor Brainstorm tomorrow. Went to that last year and it was great so looking forward to it tomorrow! :D

tootler
19-Mar-09, 11:59
My kids have always had a great time at Science Festival events - it doesn't really matter how much they understand as long as they're having fun, and the organisers of the Science Festival seem to be great at making sure it's all good fun.

Did you go? Did he have a good time? (Did YOU have a good time?!)

sjj278
19-Mar-09, 16:52
I did end up going along and taking my 6 year old - we BOTH had great fun! i really enjoyed it and so did the wee one, really glad i went along. will definately look out for next year!

speedo215
20-Mar-09, 09:40
have been there all week at different shows and it has been enjoyable

justine
20-Mar-09, 11:35
My kids went to it and they sure did enjoy it. Its great that the kids get to experience things like this, just a pity there aint more like this up here for them all the time.