PDA

View Full Version : checkin in....

trix
18-Mar-09, 01:24
hey guys, choost checkin in an sayin hello til all ma friends...hows it all goin?

i hevna bin aboot since ages, studyin alot, ma new assignment started yesterday an its massive!!
if ye see me aboot here too often, i gie ye's full permission til kick ma ass.....i hev got so much til do!!

thanks for yer concern kevy, all is well...and nice til hear fie ye too tony, gie ma love til yer precious stone ;)

checkt oot yon website hotrod...where do i sign up??

who's sleepin wi 'e fishes these days dehav? lol...

hev ye bin missin me golach? iv bin missin ye...an who ye windin up these days metalman :Razz

its nice til drop in, i feel iv bin awie fie 'e fold for too long!!

happy birthday deeker for 'e ither day....gies a shout if yer needin a responsible person til look efter 'e bairn when yer celebratin...im sure il be able til think o' somebody [lol]

i hev ma drivin test next week an am thro masel aboot 'e whole thing.....didna think i wid be nervous but i really am.....

ye alrite joxy aye? gizmo...? floyed....lets get tigither.

justine, someone said yer bairny wisna weel, am real sorry aboot 'at, hope all is better now....

a beeg hi til everyone else i ken, cana mention ye's all, too many!! ye guid thumps...anneoctober?

Kevin Milkins
18-Mar-09, 01:31
Nice to see you posting again Trix, it's not like you to go quiet on us.lol

Good luck with your studies and your driving.

Regards

KM

butterfly
18-Mar-09, 01:50
[quote=trix;519764]

i hev ma drivin test next week an am thro masel aboot 'e whole thing.....didna think i wid be nervous but i really am.....

Thanks for the warning,i'll stay off the roads!Nah,best of luck till ye,am sure you'll be ok on the day!;)

TRUCKER
18-Mar-09, 07:06
Good luck with your studies and your driving test trix, and good luck with your driving test butterfly

dessie
18-Mar-09, 08:56
hey trix whats with the french..canny red ittttttttt..but..god luck with the studdies..and the driving test..als to u butter cupfly..oooooooooooops..

riggerboy
18-Mar-09, 10:47
good luck with the test, remember just treat every other road user as an idiot and youll be fine,

Tighsonas4
18-Mar-09, 11:30
beging to think e got banned [lol] are e sittan yer test in a little yellow sports car all e best with it all tony

Penelope Pitstop
18-Mar-09, 11:48
Good luck with the driving test.:)

Thumper
18-Mar-09, 12:39
Hey Trix long time no speak!Glad to hear all is well tho,I am sure you will pass your test no probs!Studying can be hard going but so worth it in the end so keep at it Hun x

Valerie Campbell
18-Mar-09, 12:42
Good to have you back Trix and good luck with the assignment. As for the driving test, you don't need luck. You'll be fine. During mine, I slowed down for birds who wouldn't shift off the road. I did everything right - checking the mirrors etc - and passed. I felt like a bird after that!! Let us all know how you get on.

butterfly
18-Mar-09, 13:07
Re read my post folks,it's just Trix having the driving test!:eek:[lol]

joxville
18-Mar-09, 15:32
Hi Trix, good to hear from you. All is okay with me, still spouting same old rubbish so you haven't missed much. ;)

Good luck with your assignment and driving test. :)

DEEKER
18-Mar-09, 16:31
Hi Trix,
cheers for e birthday wishes...no till sunday tho:D. good luck with e drivin test and i'll take you up on at babysittin at some point...see you when i'm back home:lol:

poppett
18-Mar-09, 19:32
Good luck with the driving test Trix.

On the assignment front is there any input we orgers could have to make your time on the org count as research? This worked well in the past for someone on a social work course in England who watched as many Jeremy Kyle shows as possible every day they could.

cuddlepop
18-Mar-09, 20:18
Good luck with your driving test and "keep studying....."
You'll be ace in what ever you end up doing.:D

catran
18-Mar-09, 20:40
Good luck with the driving test Trix.

On the assignment front is there any input we orgers could have to make your time on the org count as research? This worked well in the past for someone on a social work course in England who watched as many Jeremy Kyle shows as possible every day they could.

Well is that how the social workers gain their qualification? Surely not, however should it be the case no wonder the catastrophes......

trix
20-Mar-09, 00:52
thanks for all yer kind words guys.....an 'e pms.

i feel a bit better aboot 'e whole drivin thing efter ma lesson on wednesday.
'e week afore i wis peepin when i came oot 'e car, never done a thing rite an wis up on 'e pavement an everythin!! :eek: :~(

tony - 'e chance wid be a fine thing :lol:

on seconds thots...mibbe no eh....?!

anneoctober
20-Mar-09, 10:25
Hi Trix, SOOOO glad you're back wi us ! Missed you. Will pm
Loadsa love Anne xxxx :D

Jimbo
20-Mar-09, 18:57
Hey Trix,
Will be thinkin about you next week, be brave
I know you can do it, seen you with your L's - your doin good girl!!
Good Luck XXX

justine
20-Mar-09, 19:02
Hi Trix. good luck next week, youll do ok i know you will.

Wee man was in hospital and still has a long way to go but he is better than before. Started to pick up when we got him home.Cheers for the thoughts of the wee one.