PDA

View Full Version : Durrand's Garage

twinkle
17-Mar-09, 21:03
I had to get the Lambda sensor repaired on my car and another sensor (forgot the name of it) i was a bit worried as a previous garage i used to take my old car to ripped me off, anyway i took this one to George Durrand in Roxburgh Road in Wick and he was excellent he spent ages looking over it him and his son. I couldn't believe how cheap they are i would recommend them for anyone not wanting ripped off!! :Razz

catran
18-Mar-09, 19:10
Quite agree, they go out of their way to help and are spot on with the fault repair and very reasonable in this day and age. I would highly recommend them in all aspects. Well done and not greedy.

ashaw1
18-Mar-09, 21:20
I had to get the Lambda sensor repaired on my car and another sensor (forgot the name of it) i was a bit worried as a previous garage i used to take my old car to ripped me off, anyway i took this one to George Durrand in Roxburgh Road in Wick and he was excellent he spent ages looking over it him and his son. I couldn't believe how cheap they are i would recommend them for anyone not wanting ripped off!! :Razz

I totally agree! I had a similar problem, an o2 sensor which was fixed only to be replaced by another sensor failure. Both were diagnosed and fixed at this garage. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-09, 23:18
I also use George for my cars and he provides an excellent service and very reasonable. :D

Fran
19-Mar-09, 02:10
George has been doing my cars for nearly 30 years. Reliable, honest, quick, always has the car ready when he says it will be and you can pop along in the evenings. i have never haD TO FAULT ANY OF HIS WORK IN ALL THESE YEARS.

Amy-Winehouse
19-Mar-09, 20:24
My mum gets her car done at Richards Garage but only as its under warranty- she says they dont seem to care & their after sales service was very poor, she recently had a problem with her car & put it in to Richards & they said they couldnt find anything wrong with it. To me they couldnt be bothered,

Well she put into Geordies & he had it fixed & returned to her the next day for a wee small fee. With her last 3 cars she has been using Geordie , an once the warranty runs out-Id say she will be again!! Well recommended

south view 7
19-Mar-09, 22:05
Best garage in week*****

JAWS
28-Mar-09, 14:38
Couldn't agree more. Excellent work, very reasonable rates and open in an evening when it's convenient for those working during the day.

TRUCKER
29-Mar-09, 07:32
George goes out of his way to help u and is very resonable with his prices, well done in this day and age.