PDA

View Full Version : sleep walking/talking.

balto
17-Mar-09, 15:49
Last night my daughter woke me up with her sleep talking, rambling on about thousands of things, what it was about is beyond me, but it got me thinking about when i was younger and the fact i was a really bad sleep walker and talker, cant believe i am going to tell you all this, but years ago when we lived in thrumster, it was obviously near fathers day and i must have been dreaming about it which is all good and well, but the next thing i knew i woke up in my dads shed, and told my mum i was buying dad a book on flowers for fathers day, he must have had gareding books in the shed, hence why i ended up in the shed. it still amazes me to this day how i never got hurt not even a sratch, because i jumped out my bedroom window(thankfully we were on 1 floor), then under the window was rose bushes, and to get into the back of the shed i had climbed over old bits of wood with nails in it. tell you after that mum and dad would set a trap in my window incase i did it again and they would here me escaping. bet if i asked my mum there would be loads more, so now i have told mine what stupid or embaressing things have the sleep walkers/talkers amongst us done.

Vistravi
18-Mar-09, 12:01
You jumped out of your bedroom window:eek: Good thing you weren't high up;)

My partner has slept walked before to outside his house. Good thing his dad found him as he was up getting ready for work at the time as he didn't have anything on[lol]