PDA

View Full Version : Randam Lol

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 01:22
Anyone know any randam sayings or statements?

Could be something heard often or an old saying or one you've made up.

I have three about life in general that i have come up with randamly.

1. When you fall down or are pushed down in life, get back up on your feet, dust yourself off and carry on. (;) signature lol)

2. Friends are like leaves, they come and go. True friends are like trees, they're there for the long haul.

3. Life is like a rowing boat, you have to put the effort in to get anywhere.

They're just about things i've learnt about life. These sayings just came to me one day :lol:
I've got a creative flair for writing and use it to my advantage in my writing and in my handmade cards. The most special story i have is prop the one that my dad asked me to write about the bears he had at the time just before he died. I deeply regret never finishing the story before he died but I'm happy that he at least read half of it.

Kevin Milkins
17-Mar-09, 02:17
Live for today as you never know what tomorrow will bring.

butterfly
17-Mar-09, 02:25
My signature!

Metalattakk
17-Mar-09, 04:01
Befriend spelling, punctuation and grammar, and no matter how thick you are, you can appear to be clever.

However, ignore spelling, punctuation and grammar, no matter how intelligent you are, you will appear to be thick.

Here endeth the lesson.

Aaldtimer
17-Mar-09, 04:12
Befriend spelling, punctuation and grammar, and no matter how thick you are, you can appear to be clever.

However, ignore spelling, punctuation and grammar, no matter how intelligent you are, you will appear to be thick.

Here endeth the lesson.

I randomly agree!;)

riggerboy
17-Mar-09, 08:35
beauty is only skin deep (mind you some people are born inside out )

had god the gift till gee us
till see ourselves as ithers see us

makes you think about what other reaaly do see, my office buddy really is a frog

joxville
17-Mar-09, 08:58

Here endeth the lesson.
Isn't it lucky for you that this thread came along so you could use those 'random' sayings!

jock leith
17-Mar-09, 09:12
1 He that lives upon hope has a slim diet
2 He that teaches himself has a fool for a master
3 Twelve Highlanders and a Bagpipe makes a Rebellion.

Regards JL:lol:

Errogie
17-Mar-09, 11:54
I think we've been here before.

Life is about the difference between expectations and reality and we can view it with either a tragic or a comic perspective.

teenybash
17-Mar-09, 13:01
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Let sleeping dogs lie.
A time of silence can be a magic moment.

Bazeye
17-Mar-09, 13:04

Or failing that, just stand next to an idiot.

LMS
17-Mar-09, 13:33
I only procrastinate today so that I have plans for tomorrow

riggerboy
17-Mar-09, 14:32
tiss better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt,

women are like badly tuned guitars, you never know if someonelse has played with it when when your not there lol (
no offence was intended or implied with that statement)

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 15:04
women are like badly tuned guitars, you never know if someonelse has played with it when when your not there lol (
no offence was intended or implied with that statement)

That's actually very true but the same could be said about men riggerboy;) lol as well no offence intended or implied.

riggerboy
17-Mar-09, 17:07
That's actually very true but the same could be said about men riggerboy;) lol as well no offence intended or implied.

are you telling me your a badly tuned guitar then lol,

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 17:15
are you telling me your a badly tuned guitar then lol,

;) Not me, one man at a time for me lol

Think you're statemment is very true about some women though especilly young women when drink enters the equation:roll: Don't see the attraction to it really, it's so demeaning. And you know what i'm meaning;)

Vistravi
17-Mar-09, 17:26
"What did your last slave die of?........."Fractured skull!"

Classic

rumpelstiltskin
17-Mar-09, 17:30
From a great philosipher.(Bart Simpson)
Your damed if you do and your damed if you dont

riggerboy
17-Mar-09, 19:05
if the wind changes your face will stay like that,

i`ll take my hand off the side of your face,,???
(taking it off wasnt the problem it was the high speed at which it went on that hurt)

for god sake wear clean under wear when you go out, just in case you get knocked over
(always thought my mam knew something and wasnt telling ,or maybe it was wishful thinking)

remember as a child asking my dad for a £1 and his reply " a £1 a £1 i`ll gie ye a £1" followed rather quickly with a very sore ear, never really understood it until later in life and a few sore ears,never got the £1 either,,

Bazeye
17-Mar-09, 19:31
Stop picking your nose or your head'll cave in. :eek:

Kodiak
17-Mar-09, 20:47
Money can not buy you everything.

No Matter how much money you have it will not buy you Poverty

riggerboy
18-Mar-09, 10:37
if it aint broke dont fix it,

majic
18-Mar-09, 13:39
laugh and the world laughs with you snore and you sleep alone

joxville
18-Mar-09, 15:39
There's none so blind as they that won't see.

Anji
18-Mar-09, 17:56
:RazzOh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive.
But when we've practised quite a while,
How vastly we improve our style.

joxville
18-Mar-09, 18:28
Why would I avoid those who hate me when I could make their lives miserable by existing. [lol]