PDA

View Full Version : For those that know the Neep

Tugmistress
16-Mar-09, 21:09
She is doing quite well on this course she is on, i thought you might like to read a little article about the course and she is raging they got her name wrong! lol

Clicky (http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6010213)

canuck
16-Mar-09, 21:11
Give her greetings from her Edinburgh fan club. :)

Tugmistress
16-Mar-09, 21:25
will do canuck ! she's really pleased with herself today - she's knockd 2 minutes time off her mile and a half run!

hotrod4
16-Mar-09, 21:39
All the best there tuggs,
I just love this qoute:"I want to go for artillery. That's where you are working with the big guns and you can be in helicopters or you can be driving and you are supporting the infantry and the tanks when they're in the field,"
I just love the Big guns and Helicopters bit,that sounds like someone cant wait to get in aboot all the Machinery!!!:lol:

golach
16-Mar-09, 21:52
Well done the neep, you must be proud of her Tugs, and I second Canuck's post

TRUCKER
16-Mar-09, 22:07
Well done neep all your org mates are proud of you

Tugmistress
16-Mar-09, 22:13
All the best there tuggs,
I just love this qoute:"I want to go for artillery. That's where you are working with the big guns and you can be in helicopters or you can be driving and you are supporting the infantry and the tanks when they're in the field,"
I just love the Big guns and Helicopters bit,that sounds like someone cant wait to get in aboot all the Machinery!!!:lol:

lol hotrod, that's neeps room mate in the B&B ! bet they're a right pair together!

Kevin Milkins
16-Mar-09, 23:55
Tell her well done Tugs, it sounds like a tough outing. Well done also to young Kim as I met her just before she joined up and was very excited about it all.

Kenn
17-Mar-09, 00:14
All the best to yfn from both of us..rather her than me!

sweetpea
17-Mar-09, 00:16
I'm really chuffed she is doing so well as I was thinking about her and how she was getting on...it's been the right choice for her and she is doing so well she will go a long way...go yoursel Neep.
It's a fantastic course for any young people and many go onto different things.

wifie
17-Mar-09, 00:16
All the best to neep from me and Mr W! :D

compo
17-Mar-09, 06:50
the link isnt working..??

anneoctober
17-Mar-09, 12:53
will do canuck ! she's really pleased with herself today - she's knockd 2 minutes time off her mile and a half run!
Excellent stuff ! Your baby is doing you proud Tugs. :D

Tighsonas4
17-Mar-09, 22:22
am sure she will make the grade. know what they say
like mother like daughter lol [lol] tony

compo
17-Mar-09, 22:53
yes thanks link working read artical now. was neeep ever in the cadets ? the course is a great idea and should have been done years ago.. hope neep has a great time and a safe one.

Tugmistress
17-Mar-09, 23:16
she was in sea cadets in thurso for a couple of years that's all :)

thanks everyone i've passed on the wishes etc, she's really pleased though says she is dying with a cold lol

Liz
17-Mar-09, 23:19
Please pass on my congratulations to the 'Neep'. Good on her!!:D

Ricco
18-Mar-09, 23:19
Neeps.... way t' go gal!! ;)

young_fishin_neep
20-Mar-09, 22:08
thanks guys, cant believ thy spelt my name wrong! i really am enjoyin the course :) xxxx