PDA

View Full Version : update

binbob
15-Mar-09, 18:50
just to let u know that wee PEPE was put to sleep 2 weeks ago.just spoke to his owner today.she is lost without him.........

the owner of lucy has a new puppy[ smudge...blue roan baby]8 weeks old.hopefully this will help her with the loss of wee lucy.

no news on molly....so must be good news.

thank u to everyone who prayed.

teenybash
15-Mar-09, 19:02
Wee Pepe will sleep peacefull and someday will bring a new little friend to his owner....whenthe time is right.

Sweet Lucy has 'moved over' to let Smudge share in the happiness she knew.

Molly hopefully is hanging in there......will keep her in my prayers.

Good of you to give update.:)

binbob
15-Mar-09, 19:55
Wee Pepe will sleep peacefull and someday will bring a new little friend to his owner....whenthe time is right.

Sweet Lucy has 'moved over' to let Smudge share in the happiness she knew.

Molly hopefully is hanging in there......will keep her in my prayers.

Good of you to give update.:)

thank u,teenybash..u have a wonderful way with words,very comforting.

ShelleyCowie
15-Mar-09, 20:42
just to let u know that wee PEPE was put to sleep 2 weeks ago.just spoke to his owner today.she is lost without him.........

the owner of lucy has a new puppy[ smudge...blue roan baby]8 weeks old.hopefully this will help her with the loss of wee lucy.

no news on molly....so must be good news.

thank u to everyone who prayed.

Oh no, that is sad news about Pepe. Poor thing is resting in peace now...:~(

Liz
16-Mar-09, 13:55
So sorry to hear that Pepe has gone. However, as Teenybash so beautifully said, she will send her owner another companion to heal the pain.

Glad that Lucy's owner has a wee puppy to make her smile.

Will pray for Molly.

Thanks for the update Binbob. Hope you are feeling better?

binbob
16-Mar-09, 14:31
So sorry to hear that Pepe has gone. However, as Teenybash so beautifully said, she will send her owner another companion to heal the pain.

Glad that Lucy's owner has a wee puppy to make her smile.

Will pray for Molly.

Thanks for the update Binbob. Hope you are feeling better?

hi liz....thank u for that.my chest is much better....so the treatment has helped.will need it periodically now for life.hope u are well too.:D