PDA

View Full Version : Event Planning Business

Katy
15-Mar-09, 10:02
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm sure the mods will put it where it should be if not!

I posted here quite a while back trying to get some feedback about starting up an event planning business.

I am in the middle of starting up my business called K.G Events but wanted to give everyone a bit of information about what I am offering.

I am offering event planning for all events, such as weddings, birthday parties (a great way of keeping surprise parties a secret!), anniversaries, hen and stag day/nights, engagements, christenings, local events and anything in between!!

I can do as little or as much as you require. From making or sourcing invitations, other stationery, favours, table centres, place cards, venue decoration, being there on the day of the event to do all the running so you can relax or if its a surprise so you don't get caught out!! Helping you the week of your event or just giving everything a check over to make sure you haven't missed anything!

Or if you have a venue or supplier in mind but can't find it or don't have the time I can help you out or I can organise your event from start to finish!!

I have a bebo page - www.bebo.com/kgevents2009 please go and have a look, you don't have to be a bebo member to go on, you will see some photos of some of my work too.

If anyone would like me to send them leaflets with more information on it please just get in touch via here, bebo, email - katy_malcolm@hotmail.com or phone - 01847 896581.

Or if anyone has any questions or would like any costs I'd be more than delighted to do a costing for you.

Thank you very much for taking your time and reading my thread.

Katy xx

cuddlepop
15-Mar-09, 17:27
Katy I wish you all the best in your new venture but I feel with the present economic climate people will be trying to cut costs and doing it themselves.:(

Sage
15-Mar-09, 18:22
Hey good luck with that! If it can work in other areas of the country I'm sure you can make a go of it up here.

Fingers crossed for you in your new venture :D

Katy
15-Mar-09, 18:35
Katy I wish you all the best in your new venture but I feel with the present economic climate people will be trying to cut costs and doing it themselves.:(
Thanks for your replies. I would hope to actually end up saving people some money with getting them good deals and discount from suppliers so hopefully it will work out okay.

I do understand how people may think it would be cheaper to it themselves but not everyone has time to look around for the best deals etc.

Katy x

butterfly
15-Mar-09, 19:35
Good luck with your business Katy:D

Katy
15-Mar-09, 19:37
Good luck with your business Katy:D
Thank you Butterfly :D
Kxx