PDA

View Full Version : Photos on front page of org

ks
14-Mar-09, 15:53
I have emailed this request to Bill, is this the right way to go about it?

Bill Fernie
14-Mar-09, 21:12
What is the request?

Email? - when sent - date subject, etc.

Too little info in your submission to work out the question. Can you be more explicit and I will see what needs to be done.

Bill Fernie

ks
15-Mar-09, 09:36
What is the request?

Email? - when sent - date subject, etc.

Too little info in your submission to work out the question. Can you be more explicit and I will see what needs to be done.

Bill Fernie

It was 3 emails sent on 11/3/09 titled, Red Nose, Red nose and 3rd revised figure for red nose, they were sent at 22.38, 22.56 and 23.23 respectively. It was photos of 1st Dunnet Bay Cubs who have raised over £700 for Comic Relief.

I can send you a pm with my email address if necessary as it is not the same one linked to my user name.

Bill Fernie
15-Mar-09, 10:30
Thanks
Yes I have received your emails. But as they were only on the 11th I had not opened most of that days email as yet. To put it into context I receive web site email at the rate of about 100 - 200 per day. It means that I have a permanent back log of emails connected to the web site. In addition I have my council computer with email coming in at a fair old rate there also. I clear my council email fairly quickly almost on a daily basis. The web site email takes a little longer. I try to balance what is coming in and what will be different to keep the front page with a variety of items and try and fit it in with my time available.

I will try to get your photos on later today as red nose day is current.

cheers

Bill

Bill Fernie
15-Mar-09, 11:00
Photos now on at http://www.caithness.org/fpb/2009/march/gallery.php?gallery=5

Well done to all the 1st Dunnet Cubs in raising over £700 helping to give Comic Releif their biggest record breaking total ever. See www.rednoseday.com for the latest news. The latest total when I looked was £57,809,938

ks
15-Mar-09, 16:08
Thanks
Yes I have received your emails. But as they were only on the 11th I had not opened most of that days email as yet. To put it into context I receive web site email at the rate of about 100 - 200 per day. It means that I have a permanent back log of emails connected to the web site. In addition I have my council computer with email coming in at a fair old rate there also. I clear my council email fairly quickly almost on a daily basis. The web site email takes a little longer. I try to balance what is coming in and what will be different to keep the front page with a variety of items and try and fit it in with my time available.

I will try to get your photos on later today as red nose day is current.

cheers

Bill

Wasn't having a go at them not being put on but was checking that I had gone about it correctly, thanks.