PDA

View Full Version : the thread triangle

emszxr
14-Mar-09, 11:36
really where do threads go on the org.
there was one on the pet section i think or the wanted section from someone asking for a calf for their cow. but now it has gone. to where? never to be seen again?

joxville
14-Mar-09, 11:55
You may know the story of Brigadoon, a Scottish tale of a village that only appears for one day every one hundred years, well those strange lights that some orgers claim to see really do exist-it's the orgs version of Brigadoon, only that the lights tend to appear a bit more often than one hundred years. The dead threads and banned orgers are burned up in the ether, causing the strange lights to appear. This phenomena is known as Ferniedoom. ;)

Bobinovich
14-Mar-09, 12:08
I believe the OP requested that thread be removed as they had what they needed.

golach
14-Mar-09, 14:21
This phenomena is known as Ferniedoom. ;)
This sounds as if it is a highly infectious and deadly disease Jox, beware of contracting it, I believe the only known cure, is isolation, for a long long time [lol]

joxville
14-Mar-09, 14:45
This sounds as if it is a highly infectious and deadly disease Jox, beware of contracting it, I believe the only known cure, is isolation, for a long long time [lol]

:eek: I did hear that it can be infectious-usually afflicting those with big feet and large gobs-both of which I have. I think I may take the precaution of putting Sellotape over my mouth.

Venture
14-Mar-09, 15:27
:eek: I did hear that it can be infectious-usually afflicting those with big feet and large gobs-both of which I have. I think I may take the precaution of putting Sellotape over my mouth.

Round your fingers might be bettter Jox.[lol]

riggerboy
14-Mar-09, 15:34
You may know the story of Brigadoon, a Scottish tale of a village that only appears for one day every one hundred years, well those strange lights that some orgers claim to see really do exist-it's the orgs version of Brigadoon, only that the lights tend to appear a bit more often than one hundred years. The dead threads and banned orgers are burned up in the ether, causing the strange lights to appear. This phenomena is known as Ferniedoom. ;)

lol thats really quite funny tickles me

Bill Fernie
14-Mar-09, 21:23
A request was made by the original poster to remove as things had worked out for them. We did discuss leaving it a while longer as others had also asked where to get calves. Howvee we decided to accede to the original posters request and anyone else looking can also post a simliar request.

It's great folk can find things they are looking for but leaving requests like this on may lead to the poster getting more unnecessary contacts.

No doubt there are often calves available for anyone who needs one. It looks like the forum is one of the best ways to find the person who has something you need easily.