PDA

View Full Version : Lost

changilass
13-Mar-09, 13:44
I don't know wether they are having a break or I deleted the series link on sky plus, does anyone know please, don't want to miss any, its just starting to make sense lol

balto
13-Mar-09, 14:05
we have just got sky plus, no can anyone tell me is it possiable to record on channel and waztch another, if so how do you do it.

changilass
13-Mar-09, 14:11
you can record 2 channels at the same time, but you then have to either watch one of the channels or something already recorded.

Just press record on the prog you want to record then change channels to what you want to watch. You can also do series links in the planner so you donet miss any episodes

balto
13-Mar-09, 14:23
you can record 2 channels at the same time, but you then have to either watch one of the channels or something already recorded.

Just press record on the prog you want to record then change channels to what you want to watch. You can also do series links in the planner so you donet miss any episodes
my god it sounds complicated lol
will get the oh to look at it tonight when he comes home.

changilass
13-Mar-09, 14:49
The boys that installed it for us showed us how to use it.

Its very easy - once you get used to it lol

ellimac
13-Mar-09, 15:22
I don't know wether they are having a break or I deleted the series link on sky plus, does anyone know please, don't want to miss any, its just starting to make sense lol

Hi Changilass, Lost is back on again on the 22nd of this month, they are having a break until then.... I didn't watch Sundays episode till Monday night and when I went into it I noticed it wasn't on the series link anymore and I thought OMG what have I done, cos like you I don't want to miss it as I have watched it from the very first episode and as you say it's just starting to make sense, if thats possible.... So mark your diary with the date and then you can also reset your series link when it starts....:D

purplelady
14-Mar-09, 00:33
just choose the prog you want to tape balto and press the record button you can than watch another channel x

matelot79
15-Mar-09, 14:46

The last episode show in America was No 8 and are on a break and returning 18/3/09.

ellimac
15-Mar-09, 15:06
The last episode show in America was No 8 and are on a break and returning 18/3/09.

I thought it said after last Sunday's episode that Lost is back on again on Sunday 22nd March....... You've quoted Wednesday 18th March, so now I'm confussed as to when it is coming back...:D

WeeBurd
15-Mar-09, 15:12
I thought it said after last Sunday's episode that Lost is back on again on Sunday 22nd March....... You've quoted Wednesday 18th March, so now I'm confussed as to when it is coming back...:D

Lost runs on a Wednesday night in the US, it runs on a Sunday night here, so it returns to US screens on Wed 18th, we'll get to see it on Sunday 22nd. ;)

changilass
15-Mar-09, 15:14
Maybe America is getting it on the 18th and us on the 22nd. Hopefully the series link will pck it up anyhow, it did last time it took a couple of weeks break.

Thanks everyone for your replies

stiggy
15-Mar-09, 21:09
Hi Changi

Lost is definately back on Sunday the 22nd as I've just watched last weeks lol

bettedaviseyes
15-Mar-09, 21:18
LOST is great not on this week tho push the green button on your remote will record the whole series......... happy viewing;)

lady penelope
16-Mar-09, 14:25
Can't wait forit's return & Fringe is on sraight after ;)
Sunday will be bliss :lol:

oldmarine
16-Mar-09, 21:33
I've been watching LOST during several episodes now. Always have difficulty following with its switching back and forth through time. That confuses this old man. My wife and daughter seem to get a better handle on it, so it may be me.