PDA

View Full Version : .Org trip to see Michael Jackson in London

buddyrich
12-Mar-09, 18:48
How about it? Surely all the music regulars on here would love to see the king of pop shaking it onstage for one last time?

marlyn
12-Mar-09, 19:15
Saw him in Liverpool in 1988, and would love to see him again - don't suppose I will though.

Mystical Potato Head
12-Mar-09, 19:19
I wouldn't go to the Newmarket to watch him,he's just not my cup of tea.

dousslesh
12-Mar-09, 20:55
I'd love to see him on stage ! Let me know if you can sort something out re transport / accommodation ! I'll start saving my pennies !

Phoebus_Apollo
12-Mar-09, 21:20
How about it? Surely all the music regulars on here would love to see the king of pop shaking it onstage for one last time?

Will Bubbles the chimp be there?:roll:

Mystical Potato Head
12-Mar-09, 23:26
Will Bubbles the chimp be there?:roll:

With comments like that just.......err..,,,Beat It :lol:

buddyrich
13-Mar-09, 00:39
Man, talk about not knowing ones audience-i set this one alight expecting some amusing michael jackson insults. Woooaaaaah! Set alight! Get it? Cos his hair went on fire! Ho ho!

Alas i will not be trying to get tickets unless eddie van halen is going to be there to play Beat It.

But seriously, it'll be some run of shows no doubt. A mate of mine is a die-hard metal fan and somehow stumbled into a michael jackson show about 15 years ago and said it was probably the greatest live spectacle he'd ever seen.

GetWithTheTimes
13-Mar-09, 00:53
if i wanted to go see a child molester i would join the church its both cheaper and not so far away hahahaha

and i dont care what you all say there is no reason a grown man should be sleeping in bed with little kids and have a never never land its just plain wrong

so what if he got away with it we all know money talks and celebrities walk especially if they are adored by the public like he is

buddyrich
13-Mar-09, 01:06
if i wanted to go see a child molester i would join the church its both cheaper and not so far away

Cazart!

Wonder if this thread will last...........................

Julia
13-Mar-09, 01:08
With comments like that just.......err..,,,Beat It :lol:

I find your comments a bit 'off the wall' :lol:

Jeid
13-Mar-09, 08:43
This thread is getting 'Bad' already...

dirdyweeker
13-Mar-09, 08:59
Well I am going to the o2 Arena to listen to him and am happy. My one and only chance i guess. Michael Jackson's personal life is not something I am comfortable with but I do like to hear him sing.

buddyrich
13-Mar-09, 15:49
He's weird, in that the reaction he provokes-or doesnt provoke-is surprising. Im not a fan of his except Thriller and i like the jackson 5.

But lets get down to brass tacks here-he did go on trial twice for child molestation and the first time he didnt get off, he settled for 20 million. What im getting at is he seems to be capable of getting into outrageous legal situations with some pretty rotten stuff things being alleged, which dont make a dent in his huge hardcore of fan support.

Phoebus_Apollo
13-Mar-09, 18:24
Man, talk about not knowing ones audience-i set this one alight expecting some amusing michael jackson insults. Woooaaaaah! Set alight! Get it? Cos his hair went on fire! Ho ho!

Alas i will not be trying to get tickets unless eddie van halen is going to be there to play Beat It.

But seriously, it'll be some run of shows no doubt. A mate of mine is a die-hard metal fan and somehow stumbled into a michael jackson show about 15 years ago and said it was probably the greatest live spectacle he'd ever seen.

I`ve seen a few michael jackson concerts (dvd i hasten to add) and they always seem an amazing "event" - and like all respectable guitar nerds learnt the "beat it" solo and copped some of Lukes understated rhythm parts.

scottish_willow
13-Mar-09, 20:23
I've also got tickets and looking forward to seeing him live - was a big fan when I was younger. :roll:

Blast!
14-Mar-09, 18:11

You think?

Not a chance.

Massive disappointment is almost guaranteed.

Gizmo
14-Mar-09, 19:08

Has The Jim Rose Circus finally secured the services of the world most well known freak?

Mystical Potato Head
15-Mar-09, 18:28

Had he overdone the alcholol intake a little perhaps? and if you've seen or heard EVH lately i seriously doubt if he could play THAT solo now anyway.

hotrod4
16-Mar-09, 14:19
Had he overdone the alcholol intake a little perhaps? and if you've seen or heard EVH lately i seriously doubt if he could play THAT solo now anyway.
He could if you slipped him a mickey finn in His Jack Daniels!!![lol]

zarapopet
16-Mar-09, 14:37
[evil] ITS AMAZING WHAT MONEY CAN BUY > HAS EVERY ONE FORGOTEN WHAT HE DID > MIND YOU 98% of abusers get of free . his money certainly came in handy . i certainly wont be going to see this weirdo.......... [evil]

Tubthumper
23-Mar-09, 23:38
Can't wait to see all the fawning hypocritical press coverage. After all, it's only a couple of years since our good old papers were villifying the man for sleeping with little boys, buying off their parents when confronted with legal proceedings, dangling his own child over a balcony etc.
Who on earth are the goldfish-memoried people who will pay a fortune to reline the pockets of this man? What are their opinions on child welfare?
Who is the support act - Gary Glitter?