PDA

View Full Version : New, sort of.

Iris
11-Mar-09, 22:17
Hello there everyone. I'm sort of new on here. Have been reading threads on here for a while but only posted a few days ago.
Everyone seems like a great bunch, a nice place to be.:)

Whitewater
11-Mar-09, 22:43
Welcome Iris, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

unicorn
11-Mar-09, 22:44
Welcome :)

butterfly
11-Mar-09, 23:34
welcome to the org iris,happy postings!:)

joxville
11-Mar-09, 23:39
Hello there everyone. I'm sort of new on here. Have been reading threads on here for a while but only posted a few days ago.
Everyone seems like a great bunch, a nice place to be.:)

I give it 2 months then you'll regret posting the above.:(

Only joking, the majority of peeps on here are great, including me. Actually, I'm better than great-I'm stupendously fantastic, the rest just aspire to my heights. [lol]

teenybash
11-Mar-09, 23:41
Hi Iris, good to have you onboard...........take no notice of Jox ....he's a bit of an eccentric.;)

Melancholy Man
11-Mar-09, 23:43
Welcome, Iris. I'm an axe-murderer. Where d'you live?

anneoctober
11-Mar-09, 23:51
A warm welcome to the Org Iris . You'll find us a mixed bunch, but on the whole we're no bad - well except Jox an' Hotrod4 they're little devils, both have an extremely naughty side :eek: Us girlies are sweethearts.............. :evil

wifie
11-Mar-09, 23:57
I give it 2 months then you'll regret posting the above.:(

Only joking, the majority of peeps on here are great, including me. Actually, I'm better than great-I'm stupendously fantastic, the rest just aspire to my heights. [lol]

Hi Iris - have fun!

Well jox is tall! :confused

ShelleyCowie
12-Mar-09, 01:08
A warm welcome to the Org Iris . You'll find us a mixed bunch, but on the whole we're no bad - well except Jox an' Hotrod4 they're little devils, both have an extremely naughty side :eek: Us girlies are sweethearts.............. :evil

Ya forgot Gizmo! How cud u forget him! [lol]

But welcome to the org Iris, as Anneoctober said...watch out for Jox and Hotrod4! Devils they are...

hotrod4
12-Mar-09, 06:43
Welcome to the org Iris.
Ignore Shelley and Anne they are just jealous of me and Jox as we went on a date with them but me and jox had to dump them(Too clingy,continously exposing themselves etc).They are secretly living together in a tent somewhere north of bettyhill the last I heard!![lol]
(You will get used to the humour on here!!!);)

TRUCKER
12-Mar-09, 07:36
Hello and welcome to the org. Have fun posting.

ShelleyCowie
12-Mar-09, 12:57
Welcome to the org Iris.
Ignore Shelley and Anne they are just jealous of me and Jox as we went on a date with them but me and jox had to dump them(Too clingy,continously exposing themselves etc).They are secretly living together in a tent somewhere north of bettyhill the last I heard!![lol]
(You will get used to the humour on here!!!);)

We never even got a scone on that date!! [disgust] U just cudna handle us! lol

Bad Manners
12-Mar-09, 13:06
Welcome to the org Iris hope you enjoy

shazzy
12-Mar-09, 14:43
im farely new too,but the site is great,most of them are mad,some are just plain weird,but all very friendly!!!:lol:

anneoctober
12-Mar-09, 14:49
[quote=hotrod4;516840]Welcome to the org Iris.
Ignore Shelley and Anne they are just jealous of me and Jox as we went on a date with them but me and jox had to dump them(Too clingy,continously exposing themselves etc).They are secretly living together in a tent somewhere north of bettyhill the last I heard!!
(You will get used to the humour on here!!!/quote]
And HOW do they know where Shelley and I are?? Because they have a tent on the adjacent hillock......:eek: In other words they're stalking us, canna take no for an answer !![lol]

Thumper
12-Mar-09, 16:33
Hello and welcome to the org,you must be brave if you read the posts for a while and THEN joined :eek:....only joking,we are a nice bunch really-most of the time ;) x

Iris
12-Mar-09, 19:10
Thank you all for the welcome. I'm sure I will have great fun.

parkie
12-Mar-09, 19:13
welcome to the org,have fun

poppett
12-Mar-09, 20:26
Hello Iris, and welcome.

Tighsonas4
12-Mar-09, 20:46
Hello and welcome to the org,you must be brave if you read the posts for a while and THEN joined :eek:....only joking,we are a nice bunch really-most of the time ;) x
hi iris and welcome take it all with a pinch of salt
great minds think alike thumper [lol] tony

joxville
13-Mar-09, 00:19
[quote=hotrod4;516840]Welcome to the org Iris.
Ignore Shelley and Anne they are just jealous of me and Jox as we went on a date with them but me and jox had to dump them(Too clingy,continously exposing themselves etc).They are secretly living together in a tent somewhere north of bettyhill the last I heard!!
(You will get used to the humour on here!!!/quote]
And HOW do they know where Shelley and I are?? Because they have a tent on the adjacent hillock......:eek: In other words they're stalking us, canna take no for an answer !![lol]

We're waiting for the RAF rescue helicopter to come and get us but they won't land while there are cattle present. Do us a favour and hide for a wee while please. [lol]

ShelleyCowie
13-Mar-09, 00:24
[quote=anneoctober;516980]

We're waiting for the RAF rescue helicopter to come and get us but they won't land while there are cattle present. Do us a favour and hide for a wee while please. [lol]

:eek: Mr Joxville! I am shocked!

Just to let ya know...its no a rescue mission for u...its alot worse than that Jox. But i wont let u know...keep ya in suspense! ;)

TBH
13-Mar-09, 00:33
And HOW do they know where Shelley and I are?? Because they have a tent on the adjacent hillock......:eek: In other words they're stalking us, canna take no for an answer !!Jox and Hotrod are doing a sequel to "Brokeback Mountain". It's called "Brokeback Hillock".[lol]

Bazeye
13-Mar-09, 17:27
Welcome aboard Iris. Got any rumours for us? :)

richman
14-Mar-09, 00:40
Jox and Hotrod are doing a sequel to "Brokeback Mountain". It's called "Brokeback Hillock".[lol]
broke back pillock more lek . are ye gay tbh ???

richman
14-Mar-09, 00:43
Welcome aboard Iris. Got any rumours for us? :)
aye , i heard today at a few orgers was sittin in e dunes playin wi their head 's in the sand . :lol:

richman
14-Mar-09, 01:09
ha ha , ye wish .

butterfly
14-Mar-09, 02:41
Now he is gone and got himself banned,,good riddance to him.:lol:

Iris
14-Mar-09, 20:44
HA HA Thats really quite amusing, He doesn't even say hello to me and gets himself banned. Im with you butterfly.

butterfly
14-Mar-09, 21:02
HA HA Thats really quite amusing, He doesn't even say hello to me and gets himself banned. Im with you butterfly.

thats the usual friday night Iris,you can spot them a mile off!